Skiman's "Then block his blind jab, counter with cross to left cheek" Holmes CLOSED!!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's "Then block his blind jab, counter with cross to left cheek" Sherlock Ho

Hopefully you can still find somebody appropriate to tailor these outfits Ski. You just can't trust that hack JOhnny! :wink1: :lol

I kid... :rock

Stole all my G.I. Joe's, true story... Mom had to buy them all over again and I was a poor kid. :(

Unlike Johnny richy rich. :lecture

Re: Skiman's "Then block his blind jab, counter with cross to left cheek" Sherlock Ho

Hey, stop talking behind my back!

achmed-i-kill-you.jpg

:lol oh never behind your back... :wink1:

Unless you consider this your back....? *hugs* :D

Sent by my SKIRUN-A-MUCK550_6100 using Skiatalk

:lol oh never behind your back... :wink1:

Unless you consider this your back....? *hugs* :D

Sent by my SKIRUN-A-MUCK550_6100 using Skiatalk

Behind the back hugs Skiman? GAY! :lol

Not sure that Cheung would want a squeeze from the bear thrower. :D

Ski :duff

Not sure that Cheung would want a squeeze from the bear thrower. :D

Ski :duff

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:horror

:1-1:

lightsaber-bear.gif

Ski

Last edited:

Any chance there is something to report here on the Tailor issue Ski?

Nothing good to report yet. :(

Ski

Put me in for both painted.. Though it really depends on final product, although i know you're the jizz ski :D

would love to see the finished sculpt of holmes, as far as clothing, the pants and shoes would be easy, its his shirt, vest and jacket that would be difficult.

Back