Skiman's "Then block his blind jab, counter with cross to left cheek" Holmes CLOSED!!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's "Then block his blind jab, counter with cross to left cheek" Sherlock Ho

I saw that the other day Fett, great looking out, yea any help in making these guys is definitely welcome.

I'm still very excited about this! :rock

BIG THUMBS UP!

Ski

Re: Skiman's "Then block his blind jab, counter with cross to left cheek" Sherlock Ho

I saw that the other day Fett, great looking out, yea any help in making these guys is definitely welcome.

I'm still very excited about this! :rock

BIG THUMBS UP!

Ski

Nice, so glad this hasn't fallen off the radar. These are 2 of my most wanted figures on my shelf from any 'recent' movies (last 10 years...)

Hope this comes to fruition! :pray:

Looking forward to seeing something for this eventually! (I know it won't be too soon! You're very busy! LOL) Both Wolverine and Punisher have turned out great, so my excitement for this has increased!

Nice, so glad this hasn't fallen off the radar. These are 2 of my most wanted figures on my shelf from any 'recent' movies (last 10 years...)

Hope this comes to fruition! :pray:

Definitely far from off the radar, this is one of my favs and my wife's favorite movies. The second one did it even more justice that it can take off from where the first one left.

Ski :duff

Looking forward to seeing something for this eventually! (I know it won't be too soon! You're very busy! LOL) Both Wolverine and Punisher have turned out great, so my excitement for this has increased!

Thank you sir, definitely going to bring it to that level and beyond! :hi5:

Ski :1-1:

Any WIP pics?

:duff

lookin forward to seein this.

Commission CLOSED!

Sorry folks, thanks for the support!

Ski

Re: Skiman's "Then block his blind jab, counter with cross to left cheek" Holmes CLOS

Closed as in your aren't taking new people on the list or you aren't doing these anymore?

Re: Skiman's "Then block his blind jab, counter with cross to left cheek" Holmes CLOS

Closed as in your aren't taking new people on the list or you aren't doing these anymore?

:lecture :wave

Correct, list closed for new comers, planning for a quick and dirty list.

Ski

Getting more stuff out of the way before I start more sculpting, still in the works though.

Playing it safe and not getting over my head with commissions.

Ski

Back