Smooth Con Man - Sawyer [LOST]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, I soooo want to... And I think I do plan on doing so. I gotta check with Caine to see what his availability is like. I seriously love his work... I'd kinda wanna stick with him if it's feasible. I know he's pretty booked solid. Rick-FLU, who's on this thread, is planning on getting a Locke made. I'm super intrigued by that one. I know if I wanted to I could just easily hit up Rocco and get a head made in a day, but that dude doesn't take his time to nail any kind of likeness. If Caine would accept new commissions, I think I'd have to wait for him. It would have to be done right, you know? lol. Here's the characters that I DEFINITELY would be interested in pursuing: Locke, Sayid, Jin, Ben Linus, Kate, Desmond, Charlie, and Claire (crazy bush woman version). Call me crazy, but I seriously just don't care for Jack.. Lol. Never have. If I were to work on completing a cast of characters, though, Jack would be needed for some sense of completion. So I don't know... What do you think, man? Let's toss around some ideas. I wish more people got hip to this project. I bet once they see a painted version that'll change, but by then it'll be too late for those peeps. I'm not keen on getting any more made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd be in for everyone you mentioned, especially Sayid, Desmond and Kate (I'm pretty content with the Andy B Locke sculpt but I'd still be interested if it's a different expression or if the sculpt just looks good with the rest of the group). Caine does great work and I think the characters would look more cohesive from the same sculptor.

I think Tom and Joy studios sculpt fantastic female characters so they might be a good option for Penny, Kate, Claire and Sun. Jack's my favorite character so I'm glad you'd need him for a sense of completion as I think he'd look great with the rest of the bunch. :clap

Hey, guys. Gonna hit the post between today and Thursday. If you haven't settled up, do so and yours will be one of the ones going out. I am still available for paint too. Just throwing it out there. Thanks to everyone who has already sent payment! I'll update as these are shipped out. [emoji6]

I sent deposit, I will buy one more.

Got it! List updated. I've got these in hand now. You going for painted or unpainted? I will be shipping any orders that are paid in full this evening. I will provide tracking in both PM and I will add it to the paid list also.

About my Locke project, not sure when it´s happening. I tried to commission Caine, but he is busy with many works. We could wait for him or ask another artist. I´m all in for him, Sayid, Ben Linus. And those who want accurate clothes for Sawyer, i´m trying to order for me and sell a couple of extras. I will give some details once the tailor get back to me.

Hey man! I'm waiting for my money to clear in the bank after getting paid. Probably won't be today, but you'll get the cash by Monday for sure!

I got the sculpt, really great sculpt!
I'm waiting now for the other characters :D

Who can help me with the clothing for Sawyer?

Thanks again T, love the way this Con Man turned out. Please make more Lost characters!!!!

IMG_0435.jpg

IMG_0437_1.jpg

Dude..... Duuuuuuuude... Loving that. Damn. Now I need to do my own. I just wish I had more characters. He'll be alone for a minute. Thanks for sharing, man.

Back