Smooth Con Man - Sawyer [LOST]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brainstorming, my friend! If there is enough interest in Sawyer, I might move on to Sayid next. We can even have a little poll to see what peeps think. [emoji6]

Sayid would be great! Desmond would be my choice, but I'd pickup sayid in a heartbeat.

Desmond is awesome too... Big fan of him also. Sayid is calling to me cuz I think he'd make a super cool figure, especially with real hair!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, guys. Here's the finished sculpt. Literally just got pics from Caine. This is gonna turn into a sales thread.
a05a52b878ceba1b9d4f3128ce0e94b2.jpg

Spot On ! Congratulations my friend. And thank you so much for making this. And i vote for Sayid be the next.

Glad you like! I think I'm gonna tell Caine to make me 5 extra casts. Whoever wants them, they'll be for sale. [emoji6]

Ok, folks. For whoever is interested... I have ordered a total of 12 casts from Caine. 2 are for me, and 2 are for Rick-FLU. The remaining 8 will be for sale. I will be keeping this small. This is going to be quite limited, so if you're a fan, jump on it. I will most likely not ask Caine to make any more. Details are on the first page. To cover my ass, I'm going to request a $25usd deposit to secure your sculpt, leaving only a remaining balance of $45usd+shipping when I get these in hand. When they arrive, I will update, call for remaining balances, and start shipping out ASAP. Again, if by any chance you'd like it painted by me, I will be able to do that. Details for that are also on the first page, or you can send me a PM. Stay tuned, friends. [emoji6]

I'm thinking simple, bro. Blue t-shirt and jeans. I'm kinda stoked about not having to commission an outfit. We'll see...

Also, list updated.

If I'm painting it, then a total of $238usd shipped. $70 for sculpt, and $160 for paint to break it down. [emoji6]

I'm thinking simple, bro. Blue t-shirt and jeans. I'm kinda stoked about not having to commission an outfit. We'll see...

Also, list updated.

Sounds good brother, I'm taking your lead and going simple. I picked up some jeans, a long sleeved black shirt and a the T-800 gray shirt for this look:

ED01+Sawyer+Reading+Letter.jpg

i know it´s easy to find clothes for this guy, but if anyones wants to join me in a commission sent me a pm.

List updated, guys! Something tells me not enough people have seen this thread! Thanks for the deposits, folks! Like I said, I'll keep you all posted when there are updates. All castings are paid for. I'm just waiting on Caine. Thanks!

Back