Smooth Con Man - Sawyer [LOST]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got it, man. And yeah. It's just a buck and change. Not worried about it now. Thanks, man. I'll update the list. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 spots left, folks! And that's it! I don't plan to offer these again. Cheers! [emoji6]

Caine has all the castings ready, and they'll be on their way to me shortly! I'll keep you guys posted! [emoji6]
fbd2c438961468ed6d790a2115829c50.jpg

Ok, everyone. Castings are in my hands! They just arrived today!!! Those in the U.S. who paid me a $25 deposit will have a remaining balance of $53usd shipped. I will ship these out sometime next week via USPS priority. If anyone is international, contact me for shipping quote. I'd have to get that figured out. I'll give this a few days for folks to get caught up. After the weekend I'll send PM's to those I haven't heard from yet. Again, payment details are all on the first page. If I could ask everyone to send me their shipping address via PM upon settling up, I'd really appreciate it. Cheers, everyone!

Got your payment, Tbay! Will keep you posted on paint! Thanks! List updated!

Thanks!

Are you still moving forward with any more Lost characters?

Dude, I soooo want to... And I think I do plan on doing so. I gotta check with Caine to see what his availability is like. I seriously love his work... I'd kinda wanna stick with him if it's feasible. I know he's pretty booked solid. Rick-FLU, who's on this thread, is planning on getting a Locke made. I'm super intrigued by that one. I know if I wanted to I could just easily hit up Rocco and get a head made in a day, but that dude doesn't take his time to nail any kind of likeness. If Caine would accept new commissions, I think I'd have to wait for him. It would have to be done right, you know? lol. Here's the characters that I DEFINITELY would be interested in pursuing: Locke, Sayid, Jin, Ben Linus, Kate, Desmond, Charlie, and Claire (crazy bush woman version). Call me crazy, but I seriously just don't care for Jack.. Lol. Never have. If I were to work on completing a cast of characters, though, Jack would be needed for some sense of completion. So I don't know... What do you think, man? Let's toss around some ideas. I wish more people got hip to this project. I bet once they see a painted version that'll change, but by then it'll be too late for those peeps. I'm not keen on getting any more made.

Dude, I soooo want to... And I think I do plan on doing so. I gotta check with Caine to see what his availability is like. I seriously love his work... I'd kinda wanna stick with him if it's feasible. I know he's pretty booked solid. Rick-FLU, who's on this thread, is planning on getting a Locke made. I'm super intrigued by that one. I know if I wanted to I could just easily hit up Rocco and get a head made in a day, but that dude doesn't take his time to nail any kind of likeness. If Caine would accept new commissions, I think I'd have to wait for him. It would have to be done right, you know? lol. Here's the characters that I DEFINITELY would be interested in pursuing: Locke, Sayid, Jin, Ben Linus, Kate, Desmond, Charlie, and Claire (crazy bush woman version). Call me crazy, but I seriously just don't care for Jack.. Lol. Never have. If I were to work on completing a cast of characters, though, Jack would be needed for some sense of completion. So I don't know... What do you think, man? Let's toss around some ideas. I wish more people got hip to this project. I bet once they see a painted version that'll change, but by then it'll be too late for those peeps. I'm not keen on getting any more made.

I would want a Charlie and Desmond more than anything else. Jin would be a very close runner up for me. But that's probably just because he's Johnny Gat.

Lol. Jin would make a badass fig!!! I had a soft spot for him and Sun. The wife and I were crushed when they bit the dust.

Lol. Jin would make a badass fig!!! I had a soft spot for him and Sun. The wife and I were crushed when they bit the dust.

I thought their ending was so wrong! They died happy but they left a child to be an orphan when Jin could have escaped and raised her. Just didn't seem right.

Back