Smooth Con Man - Sawyer [LOST]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T-Squared

Freaked Out!
Reaction score
Hi, everyone.

So months and months ago, I commissioned Caine to sculpt a Sawyer (or James Ford if you prefer) from LOST for me. The time has finally come for Caine to bring Sawyer to life. Initially, I was only going to have castings made for myself, and maybe a buddy or two if anyone was interested. I have since changed my mind to offer everyone what is sure to be an amazing head sculpt. What's great is it shouldn't prove too difficult to build a complete Sawyer figure. Most parts can most likely be sourced by some casual searching on eBay, Toy Anxiety, etc... Sawyer is pretty simple, as he's usually seen in a t-shirt and jeans. There should be little to no need to hire a custom tailor to make a museum worthy piece in this particular case. I have chosen a neutral but stern look for Sawyer, as I think it best represents the character. Hair will be SCULPTED, and an option for rooted hair WILL NOT be offered. With all due respect, please DO NOT ask. Only option for real hair is the hybrid method, which is adding strands to sculpted hair, which I'll most likely do on my own. I firmly believe this would work best anyway.

Those of you who know me in the community know I'm a commission painter, and would be more than happy to paint for whoever wants their Sawyer painted off the bat. My current rate for regular heads is $160usd. Turnaround times vary, but currently at about 8-10 weeks. Here is a link to my page where my work could be seen.

https://m.facebook.com/Terbancs-16-Scale-Paint-Customs-757326914347160/

Castings are $70usd plus shipping

Shipping in U.S. - $8usd ($78usd shipped)
International - $15usd ($85usd shipped)
******PRICES ARE UNPAINTED******

PayPal: [email protected]

42c46ca7f24b3b55856bf86ffa7ed261.jpg

c94da2b9275eac97b0935ee79287fe49.jpg

e61e88efbe5edc886ecfdac4aa3c983b.jpg

0c54219900b484ccd8ab9f1803180533.jpg

Interested:

Deposit paid marked with ***

1. Rick-FLU ***
2. Joned
3. Scentless Apprentice ***
4. Tbay *** PAID IN FULL
5. Little_Donkey ***
6. Byeong-Jin, Kim ***
7. Gruff Old Bear *** PAID IN FULL
8. Byeong-Jin, Kim ***

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
You know how i want this guy in my collection. Put me for 02 !

Last edited:
Hey pal yes I'm interested need to see sculpt first tho keep up the great paint apps pal

One of my favorite characters from the show. I know though if I got this I'd want at least one other. Charlie or Desmond being my two other favorites.

Hey pal yes I'm interested need to see sculpt first tho keep up the great paint apps pal

Thanks, Joned! I will! Lol. I'll put you down. I'm not a commitment nazi right now. Too early for that.

One of my favorite characters from the show. I know though if I got this I'd want at least one other. Charlie or Desmond being my two other favorites.

Dude, right...? I'd feel I'd need another one or two also, but I figure, for me at least, who better to start with than Sawyer?! Haha. Lemme know if I should add you. [emoji6]

Definitely interested. Any other Lost characters in the works?

Added you, bud. Me, personally, I'd LOVE to have a few of the cast. Sawyer is my favorite, so I figured I'd start with him. We even named our first son Sawyer, lol. But anyway, if this gets enough interest, I'd feel better about moving forward with a few others. I'd definitely like a Sayid and a Locke. Ben Linus would be cool as hell too... I never cared much for Jack. So I'd skip him. I love Charlie too. Desmond... The list goes on. Lol.

Lost is my all time favorite show so I'd be in for almost any of the character. Would love sculpts of Desmond, Sayid, Kate, and Jack in particular. Here's my current lineup.

IMG_20160424_151322.jpg

Lost is my all time favorite show so I'd be in for almost any of the character. Would love sculpts of Desmond, Sayid, Kate, and Jack in particular. Here's my current lineup.

IMG_20160424_151322.jpg
Where did you get the Jack sculpt? Is it still available somewhere?

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Hey, guys. Here's the finished sculpt. Literally just got pics from Caine. This is gonna turn into a sales thread.
a05a52b878ceba1b9d4f3128ce0e94b2.jpg

Lol similar hair styles I guess. I think Caine nailed Holloway's likeness real hard. I'm super pleased.

Back