Accessory [SOLD OUT] Michael Douglas as Gordon Gekko from "Wall Street" Fox Pleat + Doggie Doc + Fan

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Toribox / Yunsil] Michael Douglas as Gordon Gekko from "Wall Street"

I trust the digital render, which looks excellent to me. Those are lens-distorted cell phone pics.

Sure, Jnix was my first thought because of the Falling Down version, but we needed 15 people, and it was going to be $50 more per head. He thought we wanted the older Money Never Sleeps version when I asked about Gordon Gekko, so he's not a personal fan of the film or anything.

I was hoping for Jnix head sculpt, as I think it'll be much better likeness and already painted. Unlike having an unpainted sculpt and going after painters who most of them booked 3-12 months!

Nothing against Inigo, he's one of the best. But I really wish to see Jnix take on this one too.
Anyways, I'm out of the clothing list.

Good luck everyone! :wave

I was thinking would there be shoes. Like his wing tips possibly offered or his tie clip and cuff links. Because he wore French cuffs. Just curious. Thanks.

I was thinking would there be shoes. Like his wing tips possibly offered or his tie clip and cuff links. Because he wore French cuffs. Just curious. Thanks.

Yeah, tie clip is a must. I'll do that too. I'm trying to figure out making pieces in metal.

The shirt will probably look better if Yun-sil does not do cuffs and leaves it permanent rolled-up as shown. It's just the bulk at 1:6 scale doesn't work the same as rolling them in real life.

Socks are plain black.

All I can see is that his shoes are laced, not slip-ons. They appear to be black.

Thank you. The tie clip is just so him. As he changes quite often. The most noticeable shoes from the film I believe are wing tip lace ups. I see your point about the cuffs. But do you think Yun-sil will be able to make them appear like French cuffs where the cuffs are white contrasting with the blue of his shirt just like the collar is white? He brought that style back for a time. I had mentioned the cuff links only because I remember in the film the weight and sound of them hitting his desk when he slammed down his hand. But if cuffs rolled up no need for them. And thank you again for what you are offering with the suit plus accessories. Can't wait.

interested!

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

And by the way who else is doing the sculpt other then INIGO, cause I saw a YHHA threat, is Vimal going to work on this one?

I only know of the Inigo head.

I'm pretty sure that YHHA was going to do one but maybe because the small interest it didn't continue. By the way what would the price point be for the outfit?

I'm pretty sure that YHHA was going to do one but maybe because the small interest it didn't continue. By the way what would the price point be for the outfit?

I have Yh-Ha's Michael Douglas head, but it is a bit oversized and a decent, but not great likeness imo.

I will have Inigo's sculpt in hand tomorrow and post my own photos.

I am awaiting Toribox's response on the cost.

I have Yh-Ha's Michael Douglas head, but it is a bit oversized and a decent, but not great likeness imo.

Are we gonna make the outfit limited to 10?

Excited to see your photo's. If possibly, can you show a few of the YH HA sculpt also?

I agree that the cuff links are not necessary since the sleeves are rolled up in virtually every picture shown. Besides the tie clip, the other accessories that would be needed are the ring, watch, gold bracelet, and cigarette.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    26.1 KB · Views: 130

Did you receive your sculpt today?

Price estimate is up, $300. It's expensive because the initial design costs have to be split over so few people.

Price estimate is up, $300. It's expensive because the initial design costs have to be split over so few people.

Not a bad price at all, especially for her quality.

That's a bummer.

Worse, it's still "In-Transit, Delayed" today according to the Post Office.

Not bad at all. Are you taking deposits soon?

Toribox only does 10 set minimums now. We're sort of hemmed in by njlanman only being allowed to sell 10 heads (in addition to his own copy), as I understand it. He's on board this project, but unless someone planned to commission their own head, we would need 9 of 10 head-buyers to be on board here.

In theory we could do it with less than 10, but we'd have to cover the costs of the extra sets collectively, which works out to:
9 people +$33.00 per person per set
8 people +$75.00 per person per set
7 people +$128.57 per person per set

Back