Accessory [SOLD OUT] Michael Douglas as Gordon Gekko from "Wall Street" Fox Pleat + Doggie Doc + Fan

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Toribox / Yunsil] Michael Douglas as Gordon Gekko from "Wall Street"

PM sent

Worse, it's still "In-Transit, Delayed" today according to the Post Office.

Toribox only does 10 set minimums now. We're sort of hemmed in by njlanman only being allowed to sell 10 heads (in addition to his own copy), as I understand it. He's on board this project, but unless someone planned to commission their own head, we would need 9 of 10 head-buyers to be on board here.

In theory we could do it with less than 10, but we'd have to cover the costs of the extra sets collectively, which works out to:
9 people +$33.00 per person per set
8 people +$75.00 per person per set
7 people +$128.57 per person per set

You are exactly correct. This sculpt being done by someone else does hem us in. On the other hand, nobody is rushing to buy up the 10 he is offering.

I hope it is ok to post photos on your thread. I wanted to share photos of the inigo head sculp. This sculp Is Gordon Gekko without a doubt in my opinion.

Gekko4.jpg
Gekko1.jpg
Gekko2.jpg
Gekko3.jpg

Last edited:
[Toribox / Yunsil] Michael Douglas as Gordon Gekko from "Wall Street"

Worse, it's still "In-Transit, Delayed" today according to the Post Office.

Toribox only does 10 set minimums now. We're sort of hemmed in by njlanman only being allowed to sell 10 heads (in addition to his own copy), as I understand it. He's on board this project, but unless someone planned to commission their own head, we would need 9 of 10 head-buyers to be on board here.

In theory we could do it with less than 10, but we'd have to cover the costs of the extra sets collectively, which works out to:
9 people +$33.00 per person per set
8 people +$75.00 per person per set
7 people +$128.57 per person per set

So we are sure that there will be someone else who is going to do this sculpt other than INIGO?

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

No, Inigo is the only Gordon Gekko head.

But will there be people doing this sculpt in the future?

But will there be people doing this sculpt in the future?

Yes, of course a different sculptor could do a Gordon Gekko head, but there is no plan for a different head.

Do you not like the Inigou? Did you you see nearedg3's new photos of it?

[Toribox / Yunsil] Michael Douglas as Gordon Gekko from "Wall Street"

Yes, of course a different sculptor could do a Gordon Gekko head, but there is no plan for a different head.

Do you not like the Inigou? Did you you see nearedg3's new photos of it?

I think INIGO's sculpt is pretty ok, but one thing is that I don't like the facial expression of the sculpt it's a smile face.

Pierre Noix took two heads, and two outfits, so this looks like it is definitely happening.

I think INIGO's sculpt is pretty ok, but one thing is that I don't like the facial expression of the sculpt it's a smile face.

I like that actually. He's smirking -- it shows his arrogance/hubris before his fall.

I heard back from Yun-sil.

Please see the first post for deposit info.

So we are pretty sure that outfit is going to be a 10 set limited right?

So we are pretty sure that outfit is going to be a 10 set limited right?

Yes. Unless another head became available and more people were interested. I do not see that happening, however.

If you are in, then we have 10 strong confirmed.

Yes. Unless another head became available and more people were interested. I do not see that happening, however.

If you are in, then we have 10 strong confirmed.

I'm definitely in. So still we could this a 10 unit limited set[emoji1]

I'm definitely in. So still we could this a 10 unit limited set[emoji1]

Ok, please pay the clothing deposit when convenient. Please buy the Inigou head directly from njlanman.

It looks like it will be limited to 10.

Edit: To clarify I make no promises about this being limited to 10 sets. If additional interest arrises, then I will allow more to be made.

Last edited:
Re: DEPOSITS [Toribox / Yunsil] Michael Douglas as Gordon Gekko from "Wall Street"

Is it possible to get one more in on the outfit?

Absolutely. Nearedg3 is being kind enough to be willing to buy an extra set to ensure that we have ten. However, you are welcome to that spot.

Please follow the instructions for the clothing deposit in the first post.

Due to the limited number, I suggest purchasing a head as well.

Re: DEPOSITS [Toribox / Yunsil] Michael Douglas as Gordon Gekko from "Wall Street"

Deposit sent for 2 sets. Please confirm you received it when you get a moment. Thanks

Deposit sent for clothing set. Thanks.

I sent Deposit for 2 outfit.

Back