Accessory [SOLD OUT] Michael Douglas as Gordon Gekko from "Wall Street" Fox Pleat + Doggie Doc + Fan

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DEPOSITS [Toribox / Yunsil] Michael Douglas as Gordon Gekko from "Wall Street"

I am very interested in this set!

The more the merrier! This is going to be a great figure, GG is long overdue.

Re: DEPOSITS [Toribox / Yunsil] Michael Douglas as Gordon Gekko from "Wall Street"

Gordon Gekko v2.0:
5B6F163C-C0E4-4CE7-95F9-D23956008524.jpeg

That looks soooooooooo good!

The head will come painted with the set? Thanks

Thanks! So the set include clothes, shoes, tie, shirt, and all accessories + unpainted head? All dress up or no body?

Thanks! So the set include clothes, shoes, tie, shirt, and all accessories + unpainted head? All dress up or no body?

Yes, this is a “dress up” set. The body is a DAM Toys 2.0.

Great news. Doggie Doc is offering the Motorola 8000x Dynatec cell phone with an antenna accurate to Gordon Gekko's (Patrick Bateman's phone has a different antenna, but otherwise is the same phone). This was a big time saver for a great accessory.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187734&p=9785669&viewfull=1#post9785669
Thanks for the shout out! I know you linked it but I'll post a few photos here if you don't mind.

Now mind you all this is my initial test print. I'm having the high res, final finish print done soon.

11bd04876e7bb8db14f334cdb13be595.jpg
feffda9c0fe5fb704f769e7d0277610f.jpg
b4bcb7ef72cfe987e7fe5953a5c5d0fa.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Good news. I received the head casts today.

gekko1.JPG

gekko2.JPG

I've directly contacted those already on this project, but there are still two spots left. As for the accessories, I'm revising the tie clip to be thinner, so it bends just the right amount.

Hi, I apologize for Hijacking the thread but I wanted to share my painted sculpt. The sculpt is fantastic and of course Yelim did a fantastic job on the paint application.

Very excited to have this bad boy in my office next to the Gekko Bar.

IMG_7831.JPG
IMG_7830.JPG

Last edited:
That looks amazing, nearedg3. I am so glad we revised the head. [insert old SSF high five icon]

I want people to show off any work on this figure!

By the way, GG wears a lot of outfits. I suggest people just put him in a stylish business-style suit until Yun-sil gets this project moving.

Hi, I apologize for Hijacking the thread but I wanted to share my painted sculpt. The sculpt is fantastic and of course Yelim did a fantastic job on the paint application.

Very excited to have this bad boy in my office next to the Gekko Bar.

View attachment 416542View attachment 416541

How did you get a painted head from her so fast? Her wait time is like 8 months...and i'm still waiting and its been 6 months now.

Back