Accessory [SOLD OUT] Michael Douglas as Gordon Gekko from "Wall Street" Fox Pleat + Doggie Doc + Fan

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DEPOSITS [Toribox / Yunsil] Michael Douglas as Gordon Gekko from "Wall Street"

Project is a-go. I paid the deposit to Yunsil today.

There is still a small window for people interested in the last three sets. After the end of the year, there will be a 10% surcharge for anyone wanting to join.

Re: DEPOSITS [Toribox / Yunsil] Michael Douglas as Gordon Gekko from "Wall Street"

I started GG's accessories. The signet ring is the first piece I have finished.

GG ring.jpg
GG ring 2.jpg
GG ring 3.jpg

Now on to his wristwatch and tie clip.

GG ring.jpg

Edit: Finished tie clip.

GG tie clip.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-03-01 at 15.26.19.jpg

Last edited:

Congratulations Star. That was such a hard still to pull the detail out. Absolutely magnificent! Love your dedication and passion to your projects.

This is going to be a great figure and easily one of my favorite :clap

Ok to still jump on this

So I heard back from everyone, but Pierre Niox, and we were unanimous in choosing the DAM 2.0 body.

Further WIP on Cartier watch:

Screen Shot 2018-04-02 at 16.56.02.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-04-02 at 16.56.13.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-04-02 at 16.58.19.jpg

Last edited:

Any painted sample of the inigo sculpt?

I might be interested. Is the 300 usd price for the Outfit fixed and will it be shipped marked as low value?

I might be interested. Is the 300 usd price for the Outfit fixed and will it be shipped marked as low value?

The $300 is just an estimate. As with my other project, the item will be sent insured, and thus declared at its actual value.

Don't let this put you off, it will be a top notch figure of one of the best actors of all time and a great, great movie.

Don't let this put you off, it will be a top notch figure of one of the best actors of all time and a great, great movie.

I can't if this will be shipped as normal value. My customs would question everything I have imported so far if they would see that.

Maybe you can have it shipped to someone that you know in the USA and have them forward it to you.

I can't if this will be shipped as normal value. My customs would question everything I have imported so far if they would see that.

I hated paying VAT while living in Europe, so understand where you are coming from, but in my view items this expensive simply must be shipped insured internationally.

Customs doesn't have the resources, nor would it be cost effective to analyze artisanal goods worth a few hundred €uros. It's probably illegal given German privacy laws to hold records on what you imported -- and again, they're not looking for artisanal doll clothing.

If you were importing commodities, industrial equipment, raw chemicals, etc. then it's worth their time to analyze fair market value and/or monitor your activities.

For all the Douglas fans on here, there is a poll with his character, Jack Colton, from Romancing the Stone as one of the options:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/interest-threads/187833-jin-wish-list.html

Elgreco was awesome enough to suggest it. It's tied for teh lead, albeit with three votes. However, the artists, Jin, specifically said he loves the film, so it's not at all unrealistic that he might choose it.

I would gladly do accessories and outfit (if a Yun-sil one is not viable due to numbers) for this character. I also would 100% have a Kathleen Turner head commissioned if Colton happened. It may be blasphemous on here, but I like Romancing the Stone better than Indiana Jones.

I am very interested in this set!

Back