Accessory [SOLD OUT] Michael Douglas as Gordon Gekko from "Wall Street" Fox Pleat + Doggie Doc + Fan

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How did you get a painted head from her so fast? Her wait time is like 8 months...and i'm still waiting and its been 6 months now.
I pretty much paid a deposit to hold my spot for when she was available. I waited about the same time. She notified me when I was next in line and this sculpt came in around the time she notified me.

It seems like with so few custom runs being done, she would be feed up time wise, but she seems to be busier.

Attachments

• 60f32fdbad99f399e836bb6cad3be192.jpg
    60f32fdbad99f399e836bb6cad3be192.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 70
Yunsil just messaged me today about the pants fabric. I answered her immediately so as to not lose momentum. She says the silkscreen is ready to go as soon as we finalize the underlying grey color.

I asked about two weeks ago. She said she was still looking for fabric for the pants.
Wow, it has been a year since she was originally ordering the silkscreen for the pants. I sure hope the speed of this picks up.
where are we with the shoes? Have they been printed and painted?

I’m frustrated too, but Yunsil calls the shots. She insisted on doing the K project first. That finally happened two weeks ago.

Check the Bruce Wayne show thread for the shoe status. We’ll get them when everyone else does.

I hear you, very frustrating. Are we next up after the K project? Thanks for the heads up on the Bruce Wayne thread.

Official Update.

Yunsil just sent me an email tonight saying the prototype is done. She re-did the pants with a new silkscreen.

She didn’t actually send pictures yet, but gave me a long spiel about prices going up over the past two years.

I‘ll post the pictures a soon as I have them.

Back