Accessory [SOLD OUT] Michael Douglas as Gordon Gekko from "Wall Street" Fox Pleat + Doggie Doc + Fan

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The pants have a silkscreen print. That stiffens them somewhat by its nature. They’re not overly tight. I will try to properly hem the pants, and then do a distilled water treatment.

Here’s the Patrick Bateman set for comparison.

I don’t like the shoulders on TT’s, which is one reason I wanted to use the DAM, but you can see that some wrinkles and futzing aside, they fit the same. She’s kind of boxed us in to using the TT.

28C98D0D-1745-42B2-AF29-1A0D80FC2D39.jpeg

Agree on everything you guys have mentioned. The major problem is the pants. (Waist too tight, pants a bit long)

Also the shirt needs to be more fit to the body.

We reached 15 deposits. We can now begin taking final payments.

I know this has been a very disruptive month for all of us. I ask those who can pay to do so, to move the project forward.

I am willing to send Yunsil the balance once we get 12 sets paid, meaning I will take on the risk of the other three people not following through eventually.

If you want to discuss your payment circumstances, please shoot me a PM.

Prototype
I will ask Yunsil to make two changes to the final outfit.
1. Make the necktie base color a bit more red.
2. Reduce the inseam 4mm so there is a less baggy break in his pants. You can see what turning up the seam (8.5mm) looks like in the photos).

If you see anything else, please discuss.

View attachment 424040

View attachment 424041

View attachment 424042

View attachment 424043

Head
After experimenting, I suggest removing 2mm from the neck.

View attachment 424039

Accessories

Updates:
I experimented at considerable expense trying to plate the watch in metal for teh past two weeks. It worked in a technical sense, but did not produce the metal-like look I had hoped for. The watch will just have to be painted.

I find the ring is fragile. It will probably be better to sell 2-3 custom hands with the ring integrated into pinkie. I will work on this as soon as I finish a shoes sculpting projetc.

Fan Customs and I have discussed the shoe more.

Hi Star Puffs, is it still able to join??

Hi Star

My friend Hannibal_drama has taken my spot.
Can you please send the head to him
and the suit as well?

Thanks

Last edited:
Hello guys, I am a great fan since the movie was released (I am 50 years old) and I know I was not at the beginning of it but I would really like to be in this project. I am ready to pay it all at once But please, please, pleaser I am looking for it for years !

Hello guys, I am a great fan since the movie was released (I am 50 years old) and I know I was not at the beginning of it but I would really like to be in this project. I am ready to pay it all at once But please, please, pleaser I am looking for it for years !

Hi mate, i think you can still join the run at this stage, just message Victoria (Star Puffs) the organizer for detail if you are new on here

So I adjusted the right pant leg. It makes a dramatic difference in how you perceive the figure.

I was not able to put the cuff back on because it got damaged.

I futzed it better and used the camera with the least distortion. This is on a standard TT male.

Please pay your final deposit. We only have 6 in and need 15 to proceed.

SAM_6742.JPG

SAM_6740.JPG

SAM_6743.JPG

I want to make sure I understand. Is the cuff detachable on your pants? Would the cuff be reattached adding on the the length of what we are looking at in your pictures. I know you know this, but the back of the pants should be angled lower in the back to accommodate the break in the front of the pants.

I want to make sure I understand. Is the cuff detachable on your pants? Would the cuff be reattached adding on the the length of what we are looking at in your pictures. I know you know this, but the back of the pants should be angled lower in the back to accommodate the break in the front of the pants.

The inseam would be the same with the cuff.

It is very difficult to alter 1:6 scale pants like this, especially given the way that Yunsil attaches the cuff.

So when the cuff is attached, does the break in the front allow for the back length to be a little longer?

So when the cuff is attached, does the break in the front allow for the back length to be a little longer?

I don't know.

I already explained that the cuff is damaged, so I obviously have no idea how the cuff will break precisely with the new inseam.

You are asking for fine details that have to be left to Yunsil's judgement.

Last edited:
Back