Accessory [SOLD OUT] Michael Douglas as Gordon Gekko from "Wall Street" Fox Pleat + Doggie Doc + Fan

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spoke to Yunsil.

The final set will use the exact same shirt pattern as the Patrick Bateman set, and will have the same inseams. the pants. So if you liked the Yunsil American Psycho set (I had one but as a mom decided against having horror figures in my home), this one should satisfy.

B09BF96C-8AEF-4B06-A698-A1476D1330CA.jpeg

Now please get those final deposits in. I will set a deadline soon.

I spoke to Yunsil.

The final set will use the exact same shirt pattern as the Patrick Bateman set, and will have the same inseams. the pants. So if you liked the Yunsil American Psycho set (I had one but as a mom decided against having horror figures in my home), this one should satisfy.

View attachment 425180

Now please get those final deposits in. I will set a deadline soon.
Beautiful! I had the American Psycho figure and the clothing was as good as it gets.

I'm setting a due date of June 1st.

No one has suggested they are unable to pay, so we need to get this project finalized.

After June 1st, I reserve the right to raise the price.

Come on guys. Only 7 of 17 have paid in full. Ten people who paid the deposit have not followed through yet and I don’t want to pay extra.

We have eleven deposits.

One person has promised to pay. Another person at least asked about paying.

I’m pretty pissed at two people on the list who have ignored my communications, but are routinely active on the board.

Price will be increased 10% for late payments and your deposits will be seized two weeks after the due date.

The six payments that are holding us up, please follow through so we are not held hostage here.

Back