Head sculpture [SouClaudio + Visceral Plastic] 'There Will Be Blood' - Daniel Plainview 'limited to 20' (SOLD OUT)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Painted by Mike Yuan:

IMG_20220208_191630_027.jpg

IMG_20220208_191230_434.jpg

I believe so. I just assume he's always open by the amount of work he churns out, haha. I did ask him to make quite a few changes for the better, so anyone that commissions, ask him to repeat mine.

Fin
Can you provide contact info? Facebook, Instagram, etc., is not an option for me. Thanks in advance.

I assume Mike Yuan is not a member of this forum; that would be optimal. I guess I'll have to bite the bullet and sign up with something (other than Facebook - will not swim in that cesspool) in order to contact him. Is there one platform you could recommend that might be better than another? I really need a painter; Yh Ha was my go to, but it seems he's dropped off the face of the earth. Your help is appreciated, I know your very busy. Thanks.

I assume Mike Yuan is not a member of this forum; that would be optimal. I guess I'll have to bite the bullet and sign up with something (other than Facebook - will not swim in that cesspool) in order to contact him. Is there one platform you could recommend that might be better than another? I really need a painter; Yh Ha was my go to, but it seems he's dropped off the face of the earth. Your help is appreciated, I know your very busy. Thanks.
Oh, I think he may be on the forum actually. The thought never crossed my mind lmfao, sorry. I believe he had an Indiana Jones clothing run happening. His communication may be iffy, but I'll private message you his profile.
Pretty sure YhHa is up to his own thing nowadays. His YouTube channel is thriving! Around half a million views per video...

He's on the forum, Facebook, and Instagram. Just search his name, Mike Yuan... he generally answers within a few days.

Back