Head sculpture [SouClaudio + Visceral Plastic] 'There Will Be Blood' - Daniel Plainview 'limited to 20' (SOLD OUT)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The casts are finally here. I'll try and get some better pictures posted before shipments go out. It's very hard to capture detailed images of white casts with phone or DSLR cameras due to focus. There are so many more DDL features on this visage that other casts never got right.
Screenshot_20210601-201730_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210601-201715_Gallery.jpg

They said the sample wouldn't be done until November 2023...
Damn, that’s really bad news
Do you consider other artists for the project? Maybe 2ouble 8eight or geewhiz? First one has really neat tailoring, short wait time and reasonable pricing for clothing runs

Damn, that’s really bad news
Do you consider other artists for the project? Maybe 2ouble 8eight or geewhiz? First one has really neat tailoring, short wait time and reasonable pricing for clothing runs
I think Geewhiz did a one off of it. Not a fan tbh. The new Yunsil one is so damn perfect 😤

I could, but I'm not sure if my caster would be able to work with them. He probably could though.
Aren't the ones on the Gesus run leather? Do you know who created them?
Gesus and Rainman (Milkshake Man) are made by Yunsil, in both projects boots producer was not mentioned so I suppose they’re part of Yunsil work

Back