Head sculpture [SouClaudio + Visceral Plastic] 'There Will Be Blood' - Daniel Plainview 'limited to 20' (SOLD OUT)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Latest update:
1607463201789_1.jpg

The full payment has been paid, and another head sculpt without a hat may be needed. I will decide when the printed product comes out. Thank you!

Thx, Paid. I might need to see the final update to decide whether buying extra one or not...thank you, sir. (Hopefully there will still be an extra spot)
Still interested? There aren't many spots left so I may need to raise second reserves.

any news?
Just been going back and forth for the past two weeks between prints and adjustments. It's been ready since, but I really want the best result for all of us. My printer is very hit and miss too. An absolute pain. The custom boxes, certificates, pipes, hat file, and previous chairs are all ready.

UPDATE:

Printed images of the sculpt below. My caster will send some better images and a video once he receives it. The neck was slanted slightly so the front portrait is from a lower angle. My test prints were quite wide, so expect the jaw and other aspects to stick out more than below.
A head cast will be carved for the hat. My caster assured me that there would be virtually no difference to the original master.

Everything is prepared on my side. We're just waiting on the casts now.

Screenshot_20210209-200327_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210208-203512_Dropbox.jpg

Message me if you want a hat as an accessory for the un-hatted version to hold. Only available to people on the list.

Back