Head sculpture [SouClaudio + Visceral Plastic] 'There Will Be Blood' - Daniel Plainview 'limited to 20' (SOLD OUT)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UPDATE:
Final Payments are open but I'm not setting a deadline until I finish the pipes and order the packaging.

I will ask the sculptor if he can lessen the expression but I still want to keep to the original plan of the animalistic look.

Received the custom certificates today. I think they're great. (Box below)

20201021_200806.jpg

UPDATE:
Final Payments are open but I'm not setting a deadline until I finish the pipes and order the packaging.

I will ask the sculptor if he can lessen the expression but I still want to keep to the original plan of the animalistic look.

Received the custom certificates today. I think they're great. (Box below)

View attachment 429158

Please check the message I sent

Interested in buying two... Still available?Only registered to buy this:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I received the sculpt the other day, and it's really good. I have had to spend 10 hours making some adjustments and I may have to spend around the same amount of time more until it's ready to print. But we're very close now, hopefully it will be printed by the end of the week.

Thank you
PV teaser 2.jpg

Back