Spazzy Customs Swords and Spear for Wonder Woman Premium Format statue from Sideshow

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spazzy

Super Freak
Reaction score
PLEASE READ FIRST.
Terms:
1. Pre-Order Shipping in April (will do my best to try and get them done earlier, but going to be realistic with current workload)

2. Payment in full upfront to secure order.

3. For serious buyers only, if you do not want to pay upfront or wait, or decide to change your mind half way through,
then please wait for possible extras, or the next batch to be completed, no guarantee on when or if they will be made. No refunds once paid for, I don't mind you reselling or transferring your order, but wont be refunding.

4. Because of the April timeframe, I am going to only accept gift paypal payments. No way I would get done within the allowed timeframe for paypal transactions to be canceled, so this shouldn't be an issue if a serious buyer. I have never ripped anyone off, and my feedback on ebay is spazzy-customs. I may be slow at times to get to stuff but I always try and make up for it.

5. I am only taking pre orders for a set number at the moment, if the list fills up, I can put you on the list for the other batch,
but not a guarantee when or if I will get to them, which is why I will not be taking payments for the waitlist.

6. First come first serve, full payment is the only way to reserve the spot.

7. All items come hand painted pegs/magnets etc.

8. Shipping First class USA $5.00, Canada/Mexico $10.00, International $15.00.

9. Pictures shown are very early quick sample paintups, the paint and sculpt may and probably will be changed for the better, especially the quality.

10. If there is something minor you had in mind to change up let me know and I can see what I can do.

11. Discounts: If buying 2 or more pieces $5 off each piece.

12. All info will be updated in facebook Patrick Dowdakin, the thread at sideshowcolectors.com and/or workspace thread under spazzy, contacting about when it will be done
will just be a copy and paste of shipping in April message.

13. Contact me here, sideshowcollectors.com and statueforum.com under spazzy or by email [email protected] (this is not my paypal)

14. When sending payment please add in the comments where we are communicating (facebook/email/forum etc) name and or user id and what you are buying.

ong blade measures approx 8", short blade approx 6".
Left hand Sword with metal blade gladiator or standard handle. limited to 25
$175
Right hand sword with metal blade gladiator handle only. limited to 25
$175
(Options)
Resin blades $115 each

Spear right hand with metal tip and sculpted ribbon limited to 40
$175
(options)
Resin spear tip $125
No sculpted ribbon -$25
left
ezg1l4.jpg

akxuh5.jpg

wuggtd.jpg

30da59e.jpg

right
5fjbeu.jpg

apgw14.jpg

25hhd2v.jpg

spear
2mrtonb.jpg

24b907p.jpg

2cyprif.jpg

v42hxf.jpg

efhsoz.jpg

30jl0ed.jpg

311uars.jpg

34i4c5i.jpg

9r0dnt.jpg

resin sample
2e490gn.jpg

ioomdt.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Spazzy Customs Swords for Wonder Woman Premium Format statue from Sideshow

I want a right hand with sword

cool! Info is above so whenever you are ready.
Thanks!

Thanks, unfortunately my skills with the camera have not developed well I am aware of the bad shots, but will update pics when production pieces start coming.

Right hand gladiator with metal blade upgrade please. Do you have any pictures of sculpted blood splatter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right hand gladiator with metal blade upgrade please. Do you have any pictures of sculpted blood splatter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sent info

For everyone if you want blood splatter or sculpted blood dripping and splatter you can add it later when I get samples made.

I will also be taking better shots (hopefully) in daylight and the left arm with the longer blade (shown is the shorter gladiator blade)

pictures updated and prices adjusted, unfortunately it doesn't look like the sales will be enough to warrant the time to put into it, so I need sales or the project dies.

Probably going to be my last parts for a long time as doing full sized pieces and my own commissions are making it hard to do otherwise, and parts do well in the long race but to continue I need more of a sprint.

Those that have already paid I will refund the difference in price, and hopefully get enough to get this project off the ground.

Hey Spazzy, what's the chances that you'd make a right hand holding the blade in a slicing motion? I like the sword being held, but at certain angles it looks like she is gonna stab her neck. But I'll probably be in for left hand sword. Looks awesome! :rock

Hey Spazzy, what's the chances that you'd make a right hand holding the blade in a slicing motion? I like the sword being held, but at certain angles it looks like she is gonna stab her neck. But I'll probably be in for left hand sword. Looks awesome! :rock

My biggest reason for that position was alot were asking for the display width to be smaller, I am not seeing the slicing motion...example? All I see is her holding it up or out, the way the arm is, it limits the places the hand can look

And thanks!

and these are just prototypes, which is why i don't even show the back of the hand, because it needs more work, I just wanted something to show, I was also considering making a longer sword so it goes past the neck...maybe that will change minds.

33njp5j.jpg

n315r8.jpg

w8nbs2.jpg

I leave it to you as you are certainly more familiar with body posing than I - but given the right arm extension, couldn't she be holding a blade hilt up, with the blade on a downwards diagonal towards her body? Fingers would curl under rather than over?

I agree that the left arm looks awesome, the right arm looks awkward somehow (but the sculpt on the sword is phenomenal!).

would love to see an example i just don't see many options with the way the forearm is posed.

i will try a longer blade maybe that will help...with the spear looks good but it isn't like a spear is super heavy blade tip side of her to support her right arm...i dont onow i am willing to try other options but would need to see some pics with the forearm posed the way it is

I apologize in advance - as this will probably not be clear, and my photography skills are nill (or negative - if that is even possible), but if you took her right hand as it is with your sword, then imagine letting the weight of the blade cause it to drop down and rotate in her hand. About 1/4 turn, so that if you did it yourself (and you should see the gestures I'm making at the moment), your hand would turn from the position shown, to where your thumb was on top of the hilt, and your fingers curled under. Almost as if she was ceremonially holding the blade out for someone to grasp the hilt from her hand. I think as a pose it would work to look almost like she was drawing the blade (ignore the fact that she doesn't have a scabbard), or pulling it up and out of the body of an enemy.

Again, I'm so sorry, I'm going to try and find a statue with a similar arm, but I'm really only familiar with WW statues in general.

well I am working on the hands for the gladiator hilt so I will try a few options, I ....think....I might see what you are saying....but I am a visual person so I may be thinking something very different.

I'm indecisive about which option I like best. I like having the sword in the right hand so she can carry the shield. But I think the look of left hand looks more natural. The possibility of a different positioning of her sword in her right hand sounds intriguing.

thanks i will make a few different hand they will be rough but it will give a good idea how it will be

Well I will admit a mistake when it happens, I did the official measure/to get actual size versus 1;4 and I would say my "long blade" is more of the gladiator length blade, and the long sword SHOULD be past the shoulders, which is currently in actual size 39" so I will be adjusting the longer blade to that scale, and have it cut and marked just need to shape and polish. Which I will get some new pics in the enxt few days.

I basically eyeballed it the first time, but half the time I work is middle of the night after work and only on about 4 hrs a sleep...so things happen.

idk if im late but a quick question are u still making the right sword ? really im interesting on it, i dont like the spear at all :p let me know any news pls :) thx u

Back