Steven G's Joker's taking payment/ship info on third post! Stand Decal Revealed

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottyb

Super Freak
Reaction score
Steve Has asked that I start a for sale list for the bald version of his jokers. The price will be 75$+shipping each painted or 155$ +shipping for the pair painted. Steve said he is offering a discount to the first 5 people on the for sale list for 95$ + shipping for both! After the first 5 get sent out there will be a small pause to wait for feedback from the the people whom received them. Steve is still concerned with the size. If people are not happy with the size he will resize the sculpt and for 55$ he will replace the first 5 costumers heads.

(Steve is just being carfull he wants everyone to be happy with these my opinion after the side by side pictures is they are perfect! But that dosnt really matter lolz)

I will also start a wait list for those interested in sculpted hair witch the price will be 155$ painted for the pair!

I ask that u all post here to keep the thread bumped then send me a PM Stating witch head u are interested in. Also i will call the wide eyed sculpt version 1 and the other version 2 please specify if u are interested in version 1 or 2 thanks!

Also sculpt #2 will have a slightly longer neck!

Sale list for bald version
1.elvis1976 #2 (unpainted)
2.krec9 (both unpainted)
3.irmoballen (both)
4.new_world_order #2
5.alexi.volk #1 unpainted -PAID

6.stricky345 #2

Wait list for sculpted hair
1. irmoballen (both)
2. Mr. EcKo (both)
3. stricky345 #1
4. Calcifer (both unpainted)
5. mightyq (Both)
6. KEC2007 #2
7. spiderbo #2
8. kaptainkharisma #2
9. BlitzOUT #1 (unpainted)
10. RazorSkull both
11. STARK INDUSTRIES #1 (unpainted)
12. alexi.volk #1( unpainted)
13. RazorSkull (both)
14. UltraMarknus (Both)
15. Kicker773 (both)
16. menoseloso (both)
17. Mikekind

Here is a picture of the stand decal that will ship with the heads! . Also these are an added bonus/gift and are included in the price!

Screenshot2012-09-15at43923PM_zpsb1c7ebae.png

Screenshot2012-09-03at24739PM-4_zps6bfee898.png

2012-08-22210207-Copy-1.jpg

2012-08-22210013-Copy.jpg

2012-08-22222848.jpg

2012-08-22222749.jpg

2012-08-22222657.jpg

2012-08-22222609.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Steven G's Joker's

Here is some WIP pictures of the sculpted hair version. There will be strands of real hair added also and it wont look like his hair is thinning so much!

2012-09-09230808.jpg

2012-09-09230742.jpg

2012-09-09230713.jpg

2012-09-09230703.jpg

Last edited:

OK All Steve has received the cast's this afternoon. He has instructed me to let those first 5 on this list know he is ready to receive payment.

Those getting painted sculpt's Will ship a little later than the unpainted one's.

Please make payment to [email protected] and include your Full name/board name and confirm with Version number #.

Steve number one goal is to make sure everyone is satisfied with this offering. If anything comes up please bring it to my attention. Steve would like thank everyone for there support and patience!

Regards Yourmaster

Last edited:

Got u guy's thanks very much . An honour to have u on the list elvis!

Small miss communication between me and Steve i edit the post look it over for those who is already on the list and if anyone has any question hit me up or steve with a pm.

Interested in version 2 bald and unpainted if possible and maybe in version 1 with sculpted hair but would like to wait for final pictures of the head sculpt of v. 1..

Also, will you make a new list after the first 5 have been sent out? If not, I'd like to be not amongst the first 5, because I'm sure that someone else can give you way better feedback :).

Interested in version 2 bald and unpainted if possible and maybe in version 1 with sculpted hair but would like to wait for final pictures of the head sculpt of v. 1..

Also, will you make a new list after the first 5 have been sent out? If not, I'd like to be not amongst the first 5, because I'm sure that someone else can give you way better feedback :).

Yes i will continue the list after 5 i can put u 6 is that ok? Steve is only offering these painted i be leave. Just let me know if that is ok then i will add u!

Steve said if u would like to pay full price he is willing to offer them unpainted.

You can put me down for version 2 with the sculpted hair

I'd want both with sculpted hair, but I'd want them unpainted, I hope Steve considers selling these unpainted to those who want them that way.

both with sculpted hair and painted plaease,,thanks..:wink1:

I'd want both with sculpted hair, but I'd want them unpainted, I hope Steve considers selling these unpainted to those who want them that way.

Ok i got u and Steve confirmed to me that we can offer these unpainted also but it will be the same price only we will cover the shipping cost's on the unpainted Sculpts.

they look really good steve. cant wait to see the hair sculpted on.

If the list is still open for both heads for 95 + shipping I am more than happy to join in. Otherwise please mark me as interested for the not sure if serious head with hair. Thanks :)

Ok i got u and Steve confirmed to me that we can offer these unpainted also but it will be the same price only we will cover the shipping cost's on the unpainted Sculpts.

That would be even better. Please unpainted for me in that case. :)

Back