Steven G's Joker's taking payment/ship info on third post! Stand Decal Revealed

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Steven G's Joker's

If the list is still open for both heads for 95 + shipping I am more than happy to join in. Otherwise please mark me as interested for the not sure if serious head with hair. Thanks :)

That would be even better. Please unpainted for me in that case. :)

There is one spot left in the first 5 for 95$ I will add u my friend!

I'm interested in both. are there still spots?

I have the first 5 people heads casted. I have another sculpt in the mould's then i will be sending these to Steve to distribute amongst the first 5 on the list. They should be on in the mail on there way to Steve by the end of the week early next week!

I should also have some Wip pictures of the sculpted hair version mid next week also. From what i have seen so far its coming along nicley. Hot toys should be eating there hearts out when they see this!

did you raise the price?
wasn't this 55usd painted? and 95 both heads painted?

There was a small miss communication between me an Steve and I changed it almost immediately. Probably like half hour after the post. If u scroll down on the first page I let everyone know about this. The change was also made before there were more than 3 people on the for sale list!

Steve wanted the first 5 or so on the list to have a small discount. He want's feedback from these people also on the size of the head.

NEw world order and krec9 u are both in the top 5 of the list. An tus will receive them for 95$. I have already casted them for steve and they will be on there way to him Monday at the latest. I will let everyone know how/where/when to make payment as soon as Steve is ready.

Here is some WIP pictures of the sculpted hair version. There will be strands of real hair added also and it wont look like his hair is thinning so much!

2012-09-09230808.jpg

2012-09-09230742.jpg

2012-09-09230713.jpg

2012-09-09230703.jpg

Re: Steven G's Joker's Sculpted hair WIP pictures UP!!!

Is it too early to sign up for the second round?

Re: Steven G's Joker's Sculpted hair WIP pictures UP!!!

Is it too early to sign up for the second round?

Nope im taking interest on the sculpted hair versions and the bald ones are ready when ever:)!

What version are are u interested in alexi?

Back