Steven G's Joker's taking payment/ship info on third post! Stand Decal Revealed

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Steven G's Joker's Sculpted hair WIP pictures UP!!!

Yea u wont find a nicer guy then Steve. Before we started doing this stuff togeather he helped me out greatly with this that and the other thing!

On a side note i spoke with him yesterday he he informed me he has started the sculpted hair on version 2 and version one is almost complete just minor cleaning up to do!

Same here. He's a stand up dude. Just wish I had some money to put in his pockets. :( Maybe another time.

any word on when the balds will ship out?

Yea u wont find a nicer guy then Steve. Before we started doing this stuff togeather he helped me out greatly with this that and the other thing!

On a side note i spoke with him yesterday he he informed me he has started the sculpted hair on version 2 and version one is almost complete just minor cleaning up to do!

OK All Steve has received the cast's this afternoon. He has instructed me to let those first 5 on this list know he is ready to receive payment.

Those getting painted sculpt's Will ship a little later than the unpainted one's.

Please make payment to [email protected] and include your Full name/board name and confirm with Version number #.

Steve number one goal is to make sure everyone is satisfied with this offering. If anything comes up please bring it to my attention. Steve would like thank everyone for there support and patience!

Regards Yourmaster

Last edited:
Re: Steven G's Joker's Ready to take payment/ship Payment info on the third post!

Please add me to both heads painted

Re: Steven G's Joker's Ready to take payment/ship Payment info on the third post!

As per our pm's...add me for both, with hair, painted. Thanks!

Please correct mine for #1 (unpainted / scuplted hair).
Nothing written right beside my username on the list.

Thanks ~!

Please correct mine for #1 (unpainted / scuplted hair).
Nothing written right beside my username on the list.

Thanks ~!

Thanks for reminding me i was gonna message u!

Thx, please let me know when payment needed.

Here is a picture of the stand decal that will ship with the heads! These are an added bonus/gift and are included in the price!

Screenshot2012-09-15at43923PM_zpsb1c7ebae.png

Screenshot2012-09-03at24739PM-4_zps6bfee898.png

Last edited:
That's a really cool nice little bonus. It's great to see how much he's putting into these projects and making sure everybody is happy.

That's a really cool nice little bonus. It's great to see how much he's putting into these projects and making sure everybody is happy.

There's a lot of great customizers around here but Steven is second to None when it comes to truly caring that his customers are happy!

There's a lot of great customizers around here but Steven is second to None when it comes to truly caring that his customers are happy!

It really shows. It makes me, and I'm sure most of the others too, appreciate the project a lot more when you feel appreciated in return.

hey guys. i just received my heads from steven and scottyb and they look great. they are as was questioned earlier, slightly on the smaller side especially in comparison with other customs however mine are currently bald and with hair i think they should be really good. also, i feel like they will fit the ledger frame well on narrow TTs but i will know for sure once they have been haired. or (and i dont think it will come to this, but...) i might go with a slim tt+long foot pegs. really i'll have the best answer for you once i get them done and on a body.
and the decal looks great.
anyway, i anxiously await the smiling joker release and any future steven releases.
i cannot say enough what a pleasure it has been to do business with these guys. they are real class.

Thanks for the kind words Alexi It was a pleaser to deal with U also:) Looking forward to seeing how your custom comes together! Makle sure u post pictures here first!

have my friend zack doing the hair and paintup one: the party crasher version. will try to paint another by myself. have never painted sixth scale before, so we'll see.

Back