Steven G's Joker's taking payment/ship info on third post! Stand Decal Revealed

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so i fedexed the head over to my friend and he should be receiving it today. he says he will have it done for me quickly so hopefully i will have it back early next week? i still don't have a sawed off shotgun so i will have to work on that in the meantime. and probably a new pair of the DX pants.

i got mine..
It looks really good!
great sculpt... great paint app
about the size...
it is an itsy bit smaller than the ht head.. but ... i can't judge before i add the hair...

jok03.jpg

jok01.jpg

jok04.jpg

Do u like it? I think it looks really good. Is there anything u can use to give it a touch more style?

I spoke to sTeve about a week ago things are coming along. I guess he had a flood from one of the storms cant remember what he said. But his basement rental apartment got hit pretty bad so he been spending a lot of time getting it back to live in condition i guess!

All get in touch with him in a few days and come up with a formal update!

Hello all I was speaking with Steve and he asked me to just officially fill U all in on his progress! Basically one of the big storms has flooded some of his property's And this is eating up a good majority of his time. Also One of his cousins has been come very ill and is undergoing serious treatments. So Steve is house watching his cousins parents house while they travel accross the country to be with him during treatment.

All this has not left Steve a lot of time for sculpting althow he is getting some work done its slow. He informed me to let everyone know this project is moving forward and he hope to have more time to complete the 3 jokers.

He also said that 1 joker is 100% complete. The sculpt of the other 2 are complete and he said he about 60% done sculpting there hair.

Regards yourMaster

Finally finished!!!ok here are some pics of final product.I will have some full body shots later on.I think I am only gonna release this joker head,still debating on weather to cancel the other 2.stay tuned for more details and if anyone is intrested pm me for info.thanks for everyones patience,I am finally happy with the final product and I think you will be to.I went with the mob scene paint on this one,it works really well with this expression.

Any update on the shrinked EB Begins Bats head?

Still workin on it,took a lot longer than expected and its taking a lot more materials than I expected so I had to space it out a bit so it doesn't break my bank.but it is still moving foward and it will be a thing of beauty when finished.

Whoa! That looks excellent Steve. You a great job on the hair too.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Back