Steven G's Joker's taking payment/ship info on third post! Stand Decal Revealed

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still interested too when and where so you want the payment? Price still unchanged?

Thank you!

Wow man thats looks really great all finished! All be starting the castings sunday morning and exspect to have them finsihed between monday and wensday! I really cant wait to see everyone bashes and dam the nurse joker is really looking good!

^ I thought the castings were done?

I'm Not sure where that info came from? I did send Steve samples of the one u are seeing painted a while back. I was just waiting on him to give me the green light!

Regards

Got the heads back from scoltty this weekend.ill have them painted and shipped out this week.

Re: Steven G's Joker's taking payment/ship info on third post! Stand Decal Revealel

Nurse joker paint up,still have to gloss the eyes and add the hair,ill be done that thiws weekend and ill have this and all the others shipped out this week.

I really like the paint up Steve. Looks like your paint improves with each sculpt.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Back