Accessory Fullmetal customs evil dead 2 shotgun interest list

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I felt this too far out of my price range on top of everything else that's coming, but after seeing the video of the Mad Max shotgun, I realized what a piece of art this is and might have to start saving to join in. What would be the cut off for making a decision on this?

I felt this too far out of my price range on top of everything else that's coming, but after seeing the video of the Mad Max shotgun, I realized what a piece of art this is and might have to start saving to join in. What would be the cut off for making a decision on this?
Thank you for the comment. Once the deposit is made, we realize that Jon's items are expensive, therefore the rest of the payments may be made in installments.

Thank you for the comment. Once the deposit is made, we realize that Jon's items are expensive, therefore the rest of the payments may be made in installments.
That's actually real good to hear :) I gladly pay for this quality (already have a fiew FM items), but installments are definitely a great idea considering I'm involved in other projects as well atm :)

Are we only putting our names down for interest now, or are we sending a deposit? Add me to the list please.

Back