TAKING ORDERS: 1966 light up Batphone [DoggieDoc]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha good one, guys. It is DEFINITELY still in the plans... I even started a 3D model little while back. I have just gotten ridiculously busy with some of the larger runs, full figure projects, and some studio work... let alone my regular full time job... I need to make a career switch..

Haha good one, guys. It is DEFINITELY still in the plans... I even started a 3D model little while back. I have just gotten ridiculously busy with some of the larger runs, full figure projects, and some studio work... let alone my regular full time job... I need to make a career switch..
Yes, time for a career switch.

Hi, I would love to buy the batphone and Shakespeare head please let me know. GREAT WORK, Thanks.

I have the Jazzinc 66 Batmobile coming soon...its been 2 years so far, what's another year!...I NEED THAT BAT COMPUTER before I die of some fictitious virus! Holy Controversies!!

Sorry they're won't be more busts or phones in the immediate future due to my current schedule. I do still have plans for the computer though.

I have the Jazzinc Batmobile ordered too. I'd be willing to bet almost every person that ordered it would want the Bat computer to go with it.
I think that may be part of the problem. There could easily be several hundred requests for this. I'm not sure @DoggieDoc wants another full time job just making these things like he's running an assembly line. I could be wrong, and I hope I am, but it could be a huge chunk of his time.

I have a 1/6 Bat computer from TMello, but I know that if Andy is doing it, it is a must have!

I think that may be part of the problem. There could easily be several hundred requests for this. I'm not sure @DoggieDoc wants another full time job just making these things like he's running an assembly line. I could be wrong, and I hope I am, but it could be a huge chunk of his time.
Andy could easily say it's limited to XX number of pieces just like a lot of the other customs projects do.

Back