TAKING ORDERS: 1966 light up Batphone [DoggieDoc]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just picked up the CoAs today. They looked great! Just need to sign them and pack everything up. I am off work Wednesday of this upcoming weel so that is my proposed shipping day. Thanks again everyone for your support and patience!

Thanks very much for making this possible. Batman was a big part of my childhood and these will be a treasured part of my collection. And of course I can't wait to see you make the Bat computer!!

And we're ready...

20190729_133615.jpg

Hey, everyone... I think at least a few of you will be receiving your sets today. I intended to make a video for you all for unboxing and, in particular, putting in and taking out the battery, but life has gotten in the way and I haven't had time.

So anyway, if there are any questions let me know. A couple of things to know...

- Use a CR 2032 size button cell. Each item takes one.
- For both pieces, the battery goes in with the flat side that has writing on it facing OUT toward you.
- The battery is EXTREMELY difficult to get out of the Shakespeare bust without use of a thin implement (I actually used one of my x-acto blades). So I recommend just getting the battery in there and not trying to take it out until I can make a little video to show you.
- The battery is much easier to get out of the phone but still likely will require the use of something a bit smaller than a finger to do so.
- The buttons on the phones can feel almost loose. Don't worry... they are in and will not come out (unless you pull on them very hard). There is some give in the switches and spacing inside where the black button is which is why it can feel that way.
- Do not push on the switches with extreme force. They are secured in well but if you try hard enough you CAN push the switch right out of the body... we don't want that!

- I don't anticipate any problems but whenever there are electronics I always get nervous. I tested every piece over and over again to ensure everything works, but with shipping and such there is always the chance for issues. If anything doesn't light up or there are any problems at all let me know. I will do whatever is necessary to make sure you all get what you paid for.

Thanks everyone!

Picked up a 2 pack of batteries and popped them in, everything works perfectly! Thanks again Andy, this set is awesome?

List updated with all payments. The final sets will hopefully ship in the next day or two. Thanks so much, everyone... but where are the photos? Or impressions? Haha... always the toughest part about a project... whether or not I'll see anything afterward :D

Back