TAKING ORDERS: 1966 light up Batphone [DoggieDoc]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DoggieDoc

Super Freak
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Alright, everyone, I am now taking orders for those on the interest list. As I said before if you are on the list but no longer interested PLEASE let me know so I can move to the next people on my list. These will ship sometime within the next 1-2 weeks... I just need to have the rest of the CoAs printed and then pack them up, but all busts and phones are complete and have been tested time and again.

A couple things to note:
- I have tried to eliminate fragility as much as possible but don't manhandle the phones... in particular only press the button in as hard as necessary to get the click. If you press very hard you could smash the button through and uncouple the switch from inside the phone.

- Since changing the lights the phone light is easily visible even in a well lit environment... but even slightly dimmer lighting makes it stand out even further.

- The lights on the busts are a little bit variable. Some of them are very bright while most are otherwise bright enough to be easily seen when turned on but not in your face bright. The brighter ones are not obnoxious by any means, just wanted everyone to be aware.

Ok now for the official stuff:
- The set is limited to 25 sets, all with CoA and all are numbered. (There may be a second run but not in the immediate future, but it would be labeled as such and have it's own edition numbering)
- Each set is $225 SHIPPED in the United States, and $250 SHIPPED international (unless you are in Canada, in which case it will be $240).

Send to PayPal at [email protected].
Please include the following in a note:
- Name
- Forum name
- Shipping address
- What you are buying (i.e. 1966 Batman set)

Thanks you ALL for your patience and input. Your help and encouragement throughout this project has been awesome. And keep your eyes peeled for new 1966 stuff.... in particular that Batcomputer can finally be started. Thanks, everyone.

Andy

1) Comatoast PAID
2) Zmaxwell PAID
3) Elgreco PAID
4) Jaymig926 PAID
5) Anxious (Jake Reynolds) (FB)
6) Alan Hamby (mailalan) (FB) PAID
7) Chris Adkins (FB)
8) Joe Lombardo (FB) (plus Neo glasses plus hat) PAID
9) Victor Massimino (FB) PENDING
10) genelewisjr (IG)
11) greatlakes6 PAID