TAKING ORDERS: 1966 light up Batphone [DoggieDoc]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My brother and I made the shield a couple years back...haven’t got back to make any new gadgets but maybe it’s time :unsure:

14E5967C-4799-450E-BA99-E4AE03912FBA.jpeg
175A85CC-A285-4E6F-8BE4-D6EFD36A2C84.jpeg

Cocobolo’s pic

Yes, please add me in also for the Bust. Absolutely. That is incredible!
Interested in both!
I'm interested in both the phone and bust (Alan Hamby)
+1 for phone and bust.
Please please please add me to the list for both!

Got you all down!

Clearly enough interest for phone and bust!

Regarding the computer you all know me... I'm up for a challenge. I'll at least spit-ball some things with the computer....

Yes very cool! If people are interested that's very doable i think!

I would be 100% in for a Batcomputer! I tried to get in touch with TMello about this project but his communications totally dropped off when I asked about payments. Glad I didn't send him any money, hope all is well with him.

Anyway... BATCOMPUTER!!!! Yes please.

BATSHIELD!!!! Yes. I regret waffling on comitting to the original run.

Last edited:
I would be 100% in for a Batcomputer! I tried to get in touch with TMello about this project but his communications totally dropped off when I asked about payments. Glad I didn't send him any money, hope as is well with him.

Anyway... BATCOMPUTER!!!! Yes please.

BATSHIELD!!!! Yes. I regret waffling on comitting to the original run.
Ok, thanks! I am currently finishing up a few other projects (Jack Torrance boots, Wallstreet Killer set), but this is one of the next projects in line after those.

"This" is, of course, referring to the phone, haha... the other ideas sound fun and I will be exploring the logistics of doing them along with the phone or as separate projects.

Back