TAKING ORDERS: 1966 light up Batphone [DoggieDoc]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, everyone, thanks for all the awesome interest in the phone, bust, and computer. I just put in an order for some special paint that I think will really allow the light up feature to shine... no pun intended. I will probably also start preliminary modeling work on the computers soon just so I can get an idea of what I will need to do to produce it properly.

Any idea when batphone will be ready for shipping?
This is still in ther prototype stage so we're looking at several months. Ill be working on a few aspects of this soon so i should have done updates within a week or so.

You haven't taken any deposits or payments yet have you?
I have not. I tend not to take any form of payment until at LEAST the final prototype is done and ready to show off. Why?

When I saw MCash911 ask when they would be ready for shipping I was afraid I had missed out!
Ahh good point! Nope! I am doing some test prints tonight and hope to get a little paint job and special techniques to try for the light up feature tomorrow/Wednesday. Should have at least something to show very soon!

So I was able to pretty much complete a full prototype tonight. Let me know what you think!

IMG_20181030_215138_095.jpg
20181030_213417.jpg
IMG_20181030_215138_094.jpg
20181030_213447.jpg

Hey all...i just saw a post up about Full Metal offering a resin version of the bust.

I just wanted to chime in and mention im still moving forward with this as a set with the phone. Price wise mine won't be anywhere near $300 though i don't have av exact figure yet.

Thanks, everyone... more to come as soon as possible, I'm just doing a lot of things right now including full steam ahead on the Wallstreet Killer sets.

Back