tantive IV

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome use of space. Wish I was that talented as I'd love to do that Tantive IV entrance.

Very well done and very ingenious work.

picture.php

The launch of "the second diotower" !!:panic: Wip cantina booth.....1 days work....nothing fixed yet...but I love it already. It's a bit high, but I want it the same format as the other ones I made. Now all I need is some free time....:impatient:
And thanks again Dorgs, for the blueprint!!

omg another one!! don't tempt me to get the MDF out again (already copied your chairs haha)

edit: also maybe if u want the same format, you could keep the arch the right height, then just have a ceiling cutaway (hard to explain, but like how sideshow did yoda's hutt and their cantina thing - metally girder bits cross sectioned) to make up the extra height. The short bit of ceiling their would be would overhang maybe a few inches to the front of the dio, and give the cantina a shadey shadowed look as it blocks light from above

picture.php

picture.php

cantina booth coming on nicely....from a distance the sideshow han does have some resemblence to mr ford.....some...from far away......if I only had the skills to give him a makeover. :( But it will make a sweet start of diotower no. 2

Now can you imagine a wall full of your Dio-towers.........WOW
Sweet job..... now pull ya finger out & do Palps window

picture.php

picture.php

Installed light and then got the thing plasterd but elas......light doesn't work anymore :slap. Now I've got to drill a hole in the outside to install a new one....:thud:
Also made a new, bigger table and another chair. Up next....paint and weathering....I love that part...instant effect :)

good googly moogly that's a tippy top shelf custom right there..............:lecture

though i do believe han would be savvy enough to remove the wanted poster from the booth he was actually sitting in.......:monkey3

Back