tantive IV

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
picture.php
picture.php

Next step....painting and weathering.

picture.php
picture.php

Done.....I will post some pics in less lit conditions and as part of diotower no. 3. Furthermore, I bought Yoda's hut so a Dagobah diorama will complete tower no. 2.

Got myself another stormtooper....maybe in time I'll buy one more rebeltrooper tp fill up the diorama...

One of my absolute favourite 1/6th dios! I hope to someday put something together as well like that (I've got Antilles and three other rebel troopers as well as the Vader and two stormies-- a third Medi stormie will be used as the dead canon fodder one). Love it!

If you put RESIZE tags around the images you can make them scale to any size you want in the forum.

Example (400 pixels width):
then the image with IMG tags, then the close resize tag.

If you go to ADVANCED post mode, you will see a button on the bottom right of the toolbar above the post area with two small blue triangles. That's the resize tag button. If you highlight your image you can then press that button, type the pixel width and it will surround your selection with the tags automatically.

Images also resize automatically as the browser window is resized, unlike the old forum where they would force the page to be wider than the browser window.

New to the forum. Man, these dios are incredible and the fact that they're such large scale just blows my mind. Amazing work!!!

Back