tantive IV

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great idea Chaka!
Amazing dio, I'm über impressed! Can't wait to see all the hunters up there.

Nathanq

picture.php

Well Sideshow sailors.... diorama no. 7 is almost done. Still need to install x-mas lights but I can't seem to find any (I guess it's not the season to be jolly...). Some small touch-ups and Bossk ofcourse. I hope I'll find him tomorrow at a covention in Antwerp.
Already thinking about the next one....

Dutchman, have you thought about using LEDs instead of Christmas lights? You can buy 10mm, 5mm or 3mm singles pre-wired with resistor for 12v on ebay, and if you need a strip of light you can buy LED ribbon with surface mounted LEDs in various sizes also powered by 12v. Easily available in cool white, warm white, different single colors and RGB (to be used with a controller to mix/change colors).

picture.php

Sorry for the crappy pic but I finally got Bossk for 110 euros...what a deal...:yess: The Executor diorama is almost finished. Need to paint the outside and some touch-ups here and there. I just couldn't resist to post this pic.....When finished I'll post some decent pics.
I guess it would be to much Taliban to cut off some imperial heads for the crew-pit... I just don't think it will work.
And for all....thanks alot for all the positive feedback during the making-of this project :wave.

Dutchman, have you thought about using LEDs instead of Christmas lights? You can buy 10mm, 5mm or 3mm singles pre-wired with resistor for 12v on ebay, and if you need a strip of light you can buy LED ribbon with surface mounted LEDs in various sizes also powered by 12v. Easily available in cool white, warm white, different single colors and RGB (to be used with a controller to mix/change colors).

Followed your advice Piper....but I bought them at a local store. Works great but I'll need another one for behind the backdrop. Thanks for the tip! :wave

Awesome!! Can't wait to see more. Got any plans to get additional bounty hunters?

Looks solid, man!!! :clap:clap:clap

That just turned out brilliant, man! Look forward to the higher rez shots.

Best,
Nathan

:clapAnother awesome job Dutchman!:clap

You're getting a nice collection of dio bins there.Any thoughts on which environment you'll do next?

Tnx guys...I'm thinking about Han carbonite alcove (ss boushh/ hasbro Han in carbonite), Jabba palace entrance (2 gammy's /Luke) or Dagobah (yoda/luke)....which one do you want to see???

Great work! Well done! I think the
Jabba palace or the carbonite refinery chamber from empire

Fantastic displays...really works of art. I find it amazing that with the articulation of the 1/6 figures, and the quality of head sculpts and scratch built outfits, that literally any movie scene from any movie is possible.

As you can guess, I have never been a 1/6th modeller until recently, and that was just because I saw a cheapish Hasbro set and had an idea, but really, you guys are unbeleivable. Hats off to you Dutchman and to all you visionaries.....you may just have got me hooked!

Gotta love this site.

Salute

:bow:bow

BTW, as an idea for your next project...how about Luke leaping into a floating speeder, with his homestead in the background.

"That would lead them.........HOME!"

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Tusken raider attack!!...and I always thought Tatooine was a desert planet :slap

Just need to paint the base black and it will top-off "diotower no. 1".

Awesome! Now we need to see how this fits into your shelving.

When I initially read the text under the images, I thought for a moment you'd made a cake for the base and were writing "I always thought Tatooine was a DESSERT planet" ;)

Back