tantive IV

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
picture.php

update, everything fixed and last week the mailman brought the backdrop I ordered, not fixed but to give you guys an impression....now need to sand it down and give it the first layer of paint. Then the details and lights....

picture.php

update, everything fixed and last week the mailman brought the backdrop I ordered, not fixed but to give you guys an impression....now need to sand it down and give it the first layer of paint. Then the details and lights....

That is MDF you are using right?

Also do you use a scroll saw?

Looks great so far.

Wow, that's impressive. Would love to see more step by step photos.

What are you using to hide the seam lines or is that to glue the separate pieces?

picture.php

update.....added some detailing. I'm using MDF and a jigsaw to make the curves. De "panel-detailing" will be made with plastic sheets.

Wow, that's impressive. Would love to see more step by step photos.

What are you using to hide the seam lines or is that to glue the separate pieces?

Actually this is the first diorama that is mostly screwed to the outside box. I used woodfiller to fill-up the seams......

picture.php

wip update. I sanded the rough corners and uneven spots. Because primer doesn't attach to plastic, I painted first and then began "panneling".....:huh. So now I hope the paint on the panels wil match the seems. I also redid the computerpanel because I really wasn't happy with the first try. I think it looks ok now and it was time to move along...
There's going to be a comic/movie convention in Antwerp soon. So I guess Bossk is coming soon..:yess:

Dude, that is so cool. Between you and Dogs and (sorry Im forgetting the name) the guy working on the mos eisely building dio Seach for the droids, Im so freaking impressed!

Nice! You can really see the depth perception now.

I love the step by steps. Keep it coming, looking great!!

These are great builds! Really inspiring. In fact, I'm tearing out some shelves today to make room for another Tantive room in your honour!
Keep up the brilliant work.

Best,
Nathan

Back