tantive IV

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

just some new bigger pics for s..ts and giggles.....They are actually not for looking up-close and I need to touch-up some things (rubberbands and paint don't mix....) But overall I like the way they turned out....

:thud: Ow, wow! I have no words man. Simply brilliant setup. I remember you working on each of those. They are outstanding on their own, but to see them all together and lit up like that, stunning.

Absolutely wonderful display!! Super, super stuff!!

:clap :clap :clap

Ok, somehow I've managed to overlook this thread until today...

Awesome work FD! As other have said, when I first saw that first Tantive IV shot I too thought it was a still from the film! All of your dios are amazing, as is your entire set up of your collection! Truly something to be proud of. I'll be following this thread from now on!

What magnificent displays. You have a real eye for the setup on these. :clap

Awesome dutchman! Your work is ridiculously inspiring. Can't wait to see it finished.

picture.php

thanx for the replies guys.....If ss gives us the other 3 bountyhunters I guess an expansion-diorama might be an option. This pic is for scale...(that's a hasbro 12" c-3po). I've got Boba Fett and IG 88 but my funds ran out for Bossk. I hope I'll get him pretty soon though because this setup won't be complete without him....

Sorry if I missed this, but what's the main material that you're using to fabricate these dios?

It looks like MDF. Am I right?

Do you use a scrollsaw Dutch? If so what kind? Do you just draw the lines onto the board with pencil and follow with the saw?

Back