tantive IV

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the positvive responses guys....means alot coming from fellow freaks. Love those custom figures but I really would like to see some more dioramas....

Flying Dutchman, that is amazing! Was working on the same idea, you've really inspired me to carry on with it! Are you replacing the blue LED in the vane with more of a purple light?

Best,
Nathan

Looks amazing even as a WIP. Once the figure is there...holy schnikkies. Gotta bust out with the:

ibF2HY.gif

Flying Dutchman, that is amazing! Was working on the same idea, you've really inspired me to carry on with it! Are you replacing the blue LED in the vane with more of a purple light?

Best,
Nathan

Thanks Nathan! I would really like to see your work so please carry on...As for the light, I looked it up to take a good look at it....and I thinks it's more green than blue or purple.:lecture..so some yellow transparant plastic might give that greenish light....let's see I if can find some

That is a thing of beauty. I'd love to see more pics.

Since you're doing a shadowbox an option for the floor would be a piece of the Falcon's upper deck... :D

That is one of the most amazing things I've seen on the site. And there have been amazing things here!
A curious question. What is that red material? It looks metallic. Is it the paint job or actually metal?
Oh, I wonder if you could show us how you do the lights too. Where to buy or whatever. I have no experience with lighting but I am fascinated with what you did.
Thanks

Incredible eye for detail (just like your previous dios) and the finish is brilliant. Bet ILM could have used that 35 years ago. :clap:clap:clap

Your HT BD Luke is never going to set foot on the ground.

Looks amazing now, but with Luke hanging from the antenna it will look like a museam piece.

holy crap that is awesome. that must be a monstorous display.....:thud:

Back