TDKR Batcave Bruce Wayne w/Bat-suit neck ~ SOLD OUT ~

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TDKR Batcave Bruce Wayne w/Bat-suit neck

Ok - one last edit. Made the cheek bones a little more sharper.

BW.jpeg

Last edited:

So tempted to get this, looking real good. So the head and neck will need to be painted?

Neck may not need it - If I can, the head will be cast separate so the neck can be cast in black. If not then yeas the whole thing will need painted but just a flat black on the neck is all that will be needed for that section.

Ok, thanks for the info.

Re: TDKR Batcave Bruce Wayne w/Bat-suit neck ~ 7 SPOTS LEFT ~

List updated and This will be printing in a week or so. My printer went on vacation and will get to them when he returns (Not sure where I am in line once he gets back.)

However! The delay has afforded me the chance to make it even better. I am matching the bottom connector with the DX 12 neck to asure proper fitting.

Re: TDKR Batcave Bruce Wayne w/Bat-suit neck ~ 4 SPOTS LEFT ~

That's a great sculpt dean. I'd be down for one but I never display my dx12 batman without the cowl head on, really. Great sculpt though.

That looks awesome!! I'd love one but in the middle of a move and expecting my baby boy to be born any day now. Spectacular work though CREG. Maybe on the second run? Ill envy those who get it. LoL!

count me in..... awesome........................

how many spots left? great work!

please save one for me. will pay accordingly.

Back