1st night out Bruce - Ski masked Wayne with Stapler! ~ 7 SPOTS OPEN ~

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello all - Please forgive the absence. My 9-5 is nuts up to Jan 1 and then a good dose of things not worth getting into here…

Anywho, I haven’t even got to test drive this place much since Dave did the Extreme Forum Makeover.

So here is where things are at:

Batman Begins Ski Mask going to the printer week of Jan 27th

Caster is now caught up and I just finished the new neck and texture tonight. I'll post screen shots this weekend.

Thanks for updating this (and all your other threads), CREG.
That's good news that this & a few other projects of yours
are heading to caster this month.
Look forward to seeing these new screen shots!
Please post them soon.

New sculpt updated.

The neck will go all the way to the ball joint on the TT. No need for a connector.

Dean
CC

Screen Shot 2014-01-22 at 3.53.16 PM.jpeg

Screen Shot 2014-01-22 at 3.52.52 PM.jpeg

Screen Shot 2014-01-22 at 3.52.32 PM.jpeg

Screen Shot 2014-01-22 at 3.52.08 PM.jpeg

Screen Shot 2014-01-22 at 3.51.30 PM.jpeg

Screen Shot 2014-01-22 at 3.51.15 PM.jpeg

Hey, Dean. Want to hear this thing is getting close to finished.
Need an update from you on the print & casting.
Been 2 months since your last update...

Updates & Apologies - (Posting in all open threads)

So first - Sorry for my scarcity around here the past month. A member recently expressed his concern with my lack of updates and I was ashamed when I went to the interest threads to see how many had requested updates.

There is really no excuse for this . I just let no news and poor time management keep me from being diligent in posting progressions. Or even the lack there of.

Where things are.

Bank Robber Joker and Ski Mask Wayne is due In-Hand this week from the printer. He has the files now. I would think Wed or Thursday at the latest.

There were some hold ups in me doing the post work to prep them for print. I should have informed you all of this.

The Bruce Wayne canes should be coming out slowly in the coming 3 weeks - cast in black and I will be adding the silver detailing to them for you.

The Bat-Suit neck Wayne - Mold is done. I will be taking this mold to another caster to speed up production.

If my back up guy does not come through this week I will find another that is available. I hope to have all cast and shipped within 4- weeks.

Whomever takes this job will also be getting the BR Joker and Skimask sets.

After that - I am trying to secure a producer to make painted casts of all future work that will be IN-STOCK when orders are placed. No more payments up front.

The only exception to this may be to buy elements of full figures that I am putting together in the future.

If it all falls apart or you want out you would receive these items that you paid for before the figure is completed. For example - I plan to offer a Two-Face soon. A deposit may be used to buy the suit that will be weathered. If you want your “deposit” back - you would receive the suit that you purchased.

So - I plan on offering AT LEAST weekly updates to all threads to keep the fingers off the panic buttons… And trust me - I get why it happens.

As always - I’m still here and I always deliver. And in the future these production delays will not be your shared headaches. I will get all of those on my own then just bring you all a final ready-to-ship product.

Lastly - a huge thank you to all of you for your orders and your trust.

This will all be sorted soon.

Dean
CREG Customs

Back