Accessory [SOLD OUT] Walter White's Glasses by Robbiethepainter

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone, my apologies but shipping will need to be delayed by a few days. I injured my back badly today and it has put me off my feet for a few days. If international buyers would like to upgrade shipping, please feel free to reach out in the interim. Thanks for your patience everyone and sorry for the delay.

Hey everyone, thanks for your patience. An update on shipping, most USA orders shipped out yesterday. International shipping will begin on Monday. Plan to finish shipping by mid next week. International customers can still upgrade to Priority Mail or UPS until Monday, please message me before then if you like to upgrade. Thanks!

Shipping more orders out today, be on the lookout for tracking information being sent out. I am no longer taking upgrades to shipping speed for international orders as everything is packed up now, just working on getting labels created and dropping off everything with the courier. There are still a few extra sets remaining for those who missed out. I plan on taking orders for those for another week before officially closing the run.

Thanks everyone for your patience, and look forward to seeing everyone get their glasses :)

Just wondering, I got a shipping notification from punkjazzlive, is that for this project?

7826A520-0DB2-4C38-BFBC-2588AA5B64EB.jpeg

Mine arrived. So much nicer than the Iminime pair. Great work!

It’s true I’ve sort of been turned off by the Trevor head for while now thinking it’s dated compared to my recent brba figures but once I put these on I was instantly satisfied again. Still looking forward to the newer walts we have coming but the glasses were really just the thing that made it unserviceable can’t believe it took us this long to will it into happening.
big thanks to playandtoys for all the hard work and once again to Robbie for another breathtaking tiny ass prop.

Does anyone have a extra set of glasses for sale? Please message me. Thank you!

Back