Accessory [SOLD OUT] Walter White's Glasses by Robbiethepainter

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
List updated, let's get those remaining payments in everyone. Still showing a number of missing people when comparing the interested list to the paid list. Please reach out soon so you don't miss out :)

List updated, let's get those remaining payments in everyone. Still showing a number of missing people when comparing the interested list to the paid list. Please reach out soon so you don't miss out :)

I changed my mind. Now I want the watches only without the glasses.
Thanks.

No updates on watch production yet as the plan is to make the glasses first. I will post more info when Robbie decides to add the watches as a purchase option. Right now, only taking payments for glasses. Thanks

In light of the holiday season, we've decided to extend the payment due date, the last day to submit payments for orders is 01/08/2021. Please get your orders in by then as we will not be accepting new orders beyond that date. Thanks!

List updated, last day for accepting new orders then the glasses run will be officially closed. International buyers, I've had a few ask me about upgrading shipping speed, if you prefer to upgrade to Priority Mail international on your package, please send $11 (excluding 5% PayPal fee) and let me know if it is for upgrading shipping speed on WW glasses in the notes. I will then mark you down for priority mail shipping on the list otherwise package will be sent via USPS first class mail as mentioned on main page. Thanks!

Glasses run is officially closed. Thanks to everyone who participated. This will be a very exclusive run, and everyone’s Walt will benefit from the upgrade. Will be providing updates along the way as we move to complete final production and then shipment process.

Holy shit, I didn't know this was open already... am I too late? Could I still contact Robbie directly and see if I can get in?

Back