Accessory [SOLD OUT] Walter White's Glasses by Robbiethepainter

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still want to join the glasses, sad to hear that watch no longer available though

Got it. Wish i could see Walter glasses prototype soon

The glasses here are the first pass. It was before I had a head to scale from. I've since scaled them down to the right size but have no prototype to show. The up side is my ventilation system is being installed literally at this moment so as soon as it's done, I can go back to making.
Screenshot_20201106-081833_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20201106-081826_Instagram.jpg

Here is the Casio. The first is the 1:4 so it's not the right size but gives you an idea of the whole thing. The second is the 1:6 facing to see how shrinking it down would work. I think all my trucks translate straight across to the smaller scale so I have confidence it can work.
Screenshot_20201106-081804_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20201106-081757_Instagram.jpg

The glasses here are the first pass. It was before I had a head to scale from. I've since scaled them down to the right size but have no prototype to show. The up side is my ventilation system is being installed literally at this moment so as soon as it's done, I can go back to making.
View attachment 429406View attachment 429407
Here is the Casio. The first is the 1:4 so it's not the right size but gives you an idea of the whole thing. The second is the 1:6 facing to see how shrinking it down would work. I think all my trucks translate straight across to the smaller scale so I have confidence it can work.
View attachment 429408View attachment 429409
Love it yo

List updated, will not be editing the list again until final prototype is revealed. Please standby for that announcement as Robbie will begin taking deposits at that time. Thanks!

Back