Accessory [SOLD OUT] Walter White's Glasses by Robbiethepainter

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for everyone’s patience with this project, I’ve got some great updates to share: Robbie informed me that the final prototype is nearing completion and will now feature a new material which is more durable and longer lasting. Hoping to show photos of the final prototype soon. We will begin taking payments at this time for the glasses. Will be accepting payments for the next 2-3 weeks to get a final count of interested parties. Then, Robbie will be shipping out the completed sets to me to distribute accordingly. Please see the info on main page to get your order in.

Let's get those payments in everyone, only 1 other person has submitted so far. The faster we get the payments in, the faster we can get into final production of the sets. See the main page for payment instructions. Thanks!

Prototype photos were already shown on earlier page. You may have missed them. Here they are again. Robbie is finalizing the final version with improvements to the material’s strength and durability. Final version will be even better.

E86ECC75-F9C6-4D04-95E5-5A2181484B97.jpeg

4C709398-7B8E-487A-AA3B-49D11C16F7B2.jpeg

Back