Accessory [SOLD OUT] Walter White's Glasses by Robbiethepainter

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, the run officially closed on January 9. Thanks for all who participated. Will be providing updates as we complete the final production phase. Robbie informed me this project will be completed after the completion of the Solo belt project.

Things are in full swing everyone, should have an update soon ? production photo from Robbie
FA188C7C-9DDE-4ED4-BE14-FAE4CFC6CAEE.jpeg

Hey everyone, I got word from Robbie that there will likely be some extra sets of glasses available, but the amount is still undetermined. Once final production is completed, I will announce how many extras are available and these will be available on a first come first served basis with giving priority to the original buyers first if they wish to add an additional set to your original order. I will also give priority to shipping out original orders first before shipping any new orders for those who have been committed to the run from the start. Please look out for that announcement in the near future, and be ready to proceed accordingly. I imagine these extras will go very fast based on the amount of inquiries received since the run closed. Thanks!

Any chance we could request UPS or FedEx shipping? USPS has been loosing lots of my packages for weeks lately, and i don’t want to stress over these!

(Happy to pay the difference)

Any chance we could request UPS or FedEx shipping? USPS has been loosing lots of my packages for weeks lately, and i don’t want to stress over these!

(Happy to pay the difference)

Sure, you're welcome to upgrade shipping method. Please feel free to message me. Otherwise, all USA orders will be sent using USPS Priority Mail with the standard shipping charge. For all international orders, they will be sent via USPS FIRST-CLASS unless upgraded already to Priority Mail. If international customers would like to upgrade shipping, please message to request a quote otherwise the standard method will be used. Thanks!

Hey everyone, the time has come to open up additional orders for extra sets that are available. I want to give priority to original run members first to order additional pair if they like, before opening it up to the general public. Original run members, please contact me within the next 3 days to let me know if you would like to add another pair. After that point, I will make an announcement to others to place order if they like.
Original run members, your orders will be sent out first and the new set of members will go out after.

Stay tuned for the new announcements :)

Also, the first batch of glasses is finished and Robbie will be shipping to me soon ? If any original list members would like to add an extra pair, please let me know soon. I’ll hold off on making general announcement for the next 3 days. Thanks!

2 days remaining for original run members to request an additional set, don't sleep on this opportunity :) Have had a number of people message me already, so the extra sets are likely going to go very quickly when announced. Message me soon if you'd like to add an extra pair. Thanks!

Last edited:
Glasses start shipping out next week for original run members. If you'd like to add an additional pair, please get in touch soon. Today is the last day before opening up the second batch to general public. Thanks!

Last edited:
Alright everyone, the time has come to start collecting payments for the extra sets available. These will be available on a first-come-first-served basis, so be sure to check the forum before sending payment to confirm they are not sold out. If payment is received after the extra sets have sold out, buyer's payment will be refunded. Feel free to message me before, but you can find the payment detail info on the main page. Please follow the instructions carefully for sending payment as any buyer who doesn't follow instructions will be refunded. Shipping starts next week and I'm excited to get these in everyone's hands finally :)

Attention international buyers, this is the last day you have to upgrade shipping speed to Priority Mail. If you have not paid for faster shipping speed by end of day, your glasses will dispatch via first-class USPS mail as disclosed on the main page. If you like to upgrade your shipping speed, please reach out to me before end of the day as I will be printing labels starting tomorrow and won't be able to adjust the shipping speed after that time. Additionally, I don't want to hear any concerns regarding the speed of shipping if you have not paid to upgrade the shipping speed as I have no control over USPS speed and first-class mail is undoubtedly slower than priority mail. Thanks everyone!

Back