Accessory [SOLD OUT] Walter White's Glasses by Robbiethepainter

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UPDATE ON THE PROJECT:
I just spoke with Robbie on the project status. At this time, he is finishing setting up his new work studio and plans to begin work on the glasses production after he moves in and gets back in action. Regarding the Watch part of the project, we have decided to put that on hold at the moment and will proceed with the glasses production only at this time. Robbie still plans on re-visiting the Watch, but for now, he believes he could provide a quicker turnaround on the glasses. Therefore, we will proceed with Glasses production according to the specified update from a few weeks ago. If you are in the USA and wish to order glasses, please let me know ASAP. International customers, please let me know if you wish to proceed with ordering and are okay being responsible for the package in light of the shipping difficulties the world is experiencing. Thanks!

I live in south korea and fully understand nowadays shipping difficulties you told us.
if I can join, I Want order 2 Sets of glasses and Casio watch

UPDATE ON THE PROJECT:
I just spoke with Robbie on the project status. At this time, he is finishing setting up his new work studio and plans to begin work on the glasses production after he moves in and gets back in action. Regarding the Watch part of the project, we have decided to put that on hold at the moment and will proceed with the glasses production only at this time. Robbie still plans on re-visiting the Watch, but for now, he believes he could provide a quicker turnaround on the glasses. Therefore, we will proceed with Glasses production according to the specified update from a few weeks ago. If you are in the USA and wish to order glasses, please let me know ASAP. International customers, please let me know if you wish to proceed with ordering and are okay being responsible for the package in light of the shipping difficulties the world is experiencing. Thanks!

UPDATE ON THE PROJECT:

I'm fine with it. i'll take a pair of glasses and watch (canada)

Last edited:
I'm in Hong Kong and also understand the shipping problems but would still like to order a pair of glasses and watch .Thanks.

I'm in Saudi Arabia and fully understand the shipping difficulties. I'd prefer using DHL or FedEx, totally fine paying extra for shipping.
Would like to order 2 pairs of glasses and 1 watch.

I’m in Brazil and I would like to order 2 pairs of glasses and 2 watches if possible.

glasses are by far the priority, for such an important character what we have now option wise is abysmal, if Fring can have the genius Robbie treatment we need Walt to, so totally fine to just take those if its easier on Robbie.

I'm in the US also

Back