Tdkr - - - the monitor [list is now open]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TDKR - - - THE MONITOR [prototype completed AT#26]

theboxfinal.jpg

final product pics!

Came out nice! How do the drawers for the weapons work/look?

Please advice me how to order for both the monitor and the box.
And also the total cost including shipping to singapore.

Thank you and hope to get your reply soon.

OMG i love it do u still accepting order?
thankssssssssss

Please advice me how to order for both the monitor and the box.
And also the total cost including shipping to singapore.

Thank you and hope to get your reply soon.

follow to the first page...
you can send your requirement to email to get the purchase information : [email protected]

"MY PAYPAL INFO : [email protected]
AFTER YOUR PURCHASED PLEASE SEND YOUR INFORMATION TO : [email protected]
LIKE THE FORM BELOW

E-MAIL SUBJECT : THE BOX

NAME:............................................. .........
FORUM USER ID: ........................................
DEPOSIT OR FULL PAYMENT .........................
ADDRESS .................................................."

Full payment has been made for the monitor. Please check the payment. Look forward to receiving updated news. :clap

Monitor list is already update at the first page...
I'll start production for the first lot next week, and try to finish as soon as I can.

Thanks MrJeep

Take your time we look forward to your amazing MONITOR! :hi5:

and im sooo excited to be the first one on list (first time)

let us know the time needed to FULL PAY:yess:

Does it mean if I pay a deposit or full payment I will still be amongst the first to get the Monitor at the moment?? :p
I thought the list had more ppl paid but I only see 3

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Does it mean if I pay a deposit or full payment I will still be amongst the first to get the Monitor at the moment?? :p
I thought the list had more ppl paid but I only see 3

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Yes....Mostly is pay for the Box
but for the monitor...the people in the interesting list just pay for 3 (as i know, let Patara update again)

Βatbox received this morning:yess:..but not opened!:dunno Pics propably when i'll return home ....

Got my box today, kinda disappointed with the way it was packed. One door came off and a piece broke =( . For the price these are going for, the packing was crap. I'd really like to get this sorted out

Got my box today, kinda disappointed with the way it was packed. One door came off and a piece broke =( . For the price these are going for, the packing was crap. I'd really like to get this sorted out

Oh....I really apologize about that....:thud:
I'll let Patara know and check it...

then we'll come to find the way out

I had the same and I'd say bigger problems ....batbox came in many pieces.I sent pm and email with photos to our mate. I hope he can answer soon about a replacement. I was really happy that I received it within the first shipments...

Chemspawn,

Can u take a pic on where the weapons are stored? How does it open?

Μy friend... I can only assume...mine has been broken in many pieces. Beautiful piece, very nice constructed, but almost completely broken.:dunno

Back