Tdkr - - - the monitor [list is now open]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn that sucks, I bet u couple prob just reglue with the acrylic glue cement.

It's not so simple...it won't be fixed only using acrylic glue.I hope it was...but pipes, nuts, metal parts and wooden bases have been
separated from main construction and are mixed in the shipping box.:gah:

Aya sad to hear about this. Considering the amount of effort and the outcome its always sad to see it destroyed by our couriers. never underestimate the packaging part of the equation :p
Now I am actually hoping mine didn't ship yet and they can review the packaging solution

Hey guys

There're packing and transportation problems happen.
So,anyone who recieved this box and have any problems.
Pls send me a pic with the information to my email directly.
[email protected]

I'll see it in case by case

Sorry for an inconvenience.

Pat

Hi Pat. :wave
did mine actually go out as planned last week as I did not see a tracking# yet?

ok, now i am at a dilemma, i have to pay the blance, so mine has not shipped. and the first 2 that are posted are broken badly, and a comment of crap packing, how can you make such an intricate piece and pack it so badly?? i mean the packing is the battle that wins the war...not just mailing it....and this will be coming from a very far place for me,,,,i am very worried about making final payment...:dunno

although pat says he will make good on any problems, its the headache of it that becomes the problem,,, i hope the rest of you tell a better tale, and the guys who got a broken item get made whole. wich i no doubt will......please post when recieved, just let the floor know whats going on with the shipping of these....thanks guys..

mine should be here anyday now (its says it passed Canadian Customs on the 19th), so hopefully by the end of the week, beginning of the next. God I hope it comes in one piece

ok, now i am at a dilemma, i have to pay the blance, so mine has not shipped. and the first 2 that are posted are broken badly, and a comment of crap packing, how can you make such an intricate piece and pack it so badly?? i mean the packing is the battle that wins the war...not just mailing it....and this will be coming from a very far place for me,,,,i am very worried about making final payment...:dunno

Really have no idea for how they do shipping method.
I think the packing is safe enough but it's totally not.
For the rest of order and the monitori will use a wooden frame to make it safer and much more careful for packing.as the guy say do not underestimated of postal servicemethod.they might be think they're playing football.

But don't worried any problem thathappen.i'll take it all as my responsibility.
Pat

i'll hold of on the monitor until I get mine to see if its in one piece.

Okie

mine should be here anyday now (its says it passed Canadian Customs on the 19th), so hopefully by the end of the week, beginning of the next. God I hope it comes in one piece

I wish that too.:pray:

Here are the problems with the packing. Firstly for a hollow box which is what it is, there was no internal packing to support the inside of the frame. This caused it to twist and turn when it was shipped. Also the yellow foam that was used is just too soft for the weight of the item.

See the stracking no. At page 1

Thanks, didn't think to check the first page :wave

As for packaging, anything that is a manageable weight and size will be tossed and thrown around during transfers all the way to our door, youtube it :p From what I read if you put a fragile sticker on it it might just get even worst treatment. Most companies will ship samples just to see if the content survives the delivery process.
In essence anyone involved in the delivery service is under pressure to do too much in too little time so yeah expect the worst.

Back