Tdkr - - - the monitor [list is now open]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The following is my opinion, you may not agree but hopefully it will at least give you a different point of view to keep this thread from imploding for the wrong reason

I have seen custom projects go south before but here are the relevant facts:
- this dio was complex and was machined, not hand made
- the project was completed
- there was very little delay
- the final outcome is as proposed if not better
- sadly it lacked experience in packaging, some may even say common sense but then again if not for all the youtube videos and this hobby I would have thought packages were handled with great care like little babies.
As for cost, the material cost is relatively low but went mostly into design and machine setup and because of that I believe running another batch will not be as costly
Considering the situation I think it is only fair to allow Pat to redeem himself by replacing the broken pieces and complete the project in it's entirety which IS his chance to NOT loose money and continue his pursuit in this field with his reputation intact. It be a shame (and unfair to Pat) if this chance is not granted for the wrong reasons.

:exactly::goodpost: Pat answered me in a few hours after my email. He said me he will refund me in 2 weeks. I don't have any reasons not to believe his words.

The following is my opinion, you may not agree but hopefully it will at least give you a different point of view to keep this thread from imploding for the wrong reason

I have seen custom projects go south before but here are the relevant facts:
- this dio was complex and was machined, not hand made
- the project was completed
- there was very little delay
- the final outcome is as proposed if not better
- sadly it lacked experience in packaging, some may even say common sense but then again if not for all the youtube videos and this hobby I would have thought packages were handled with great care like little babies.
As for cost, the material cost is relatively low but went mostly into design and machine setup and because of that I believe running another batch will not be as costly
Considering the situation I think it is only fair to allow Pat to redeem himself by replacing the broken pieces and complete the project in it's entirety which IS his chance to NOT loose money and continue his pursuit in this field with his reputation intact. It be a shame (and unfair to Pat) if this chance is not granted for the wrong reasons.
Yeah, everybody learn from his faults...so give him chance.

Received the package this morning and I'm joining the corus...
Initially everything looked to be intact... but the top and bottom came off falling apart and 3 of the arm supports for the door snapped... also the wooden top is damaged...

Sending pics and awaiting a refound too

P.S. Refound arrived immediatly Patara Jatu is a real gentleman!

Last edited by a moderator:
Initially everything looked to be intact... but the top and bottom came off falling apart and 3 of the arm supports for the door snapped... also the wooden top is damaged...

Interesting...He said me he'll refund me in two weeks...and i received last Monday...How you got your payment back so fast?

Interesting...He said me he'll refund me in two weeks...and i received last Monday...How you got your payment back so fast?

this is now not looking good,,, he did not get a refund, its a ghost account (maybe), or a friend.. i wonder who...i have sent emails, posted on here, pm's, for a refund, nothing,,,,zero communication...and fell's dont tell me to give the benefit of the doubt...its my $600 not yours, ....i am going to file a paypal case against him, i advise others who have tried to contact him more than once do the same...i have tried 6-7 times.....zero response...

How did you hear about the case?

I don't see your name anywhere on the interest/paid list....

How did you hear about the case?

I don't see your name anywhere on the interest/paid list....

:exactly:..lol...honest i should not be laughing..because if this is a phantom post to make pat look good the raod from here on out will be very bumpy...because it says to me that this is now going the way of a dissaperaing act with alot of money....before i jump to conclusions,,,,who has asked for their money back, and who has gotten it? besides casper the ghost...

ok, pat has not posted on here since the 20th??? and we have if my list is correct,,, the following members with broken expensive bat dio's,,,

JEDIGUY
CHEMSPAWN
RONIN3801
CTO15
IRMOBALLEN

and i am sure there will be more, sadly,.if this was my project i would be on here everyday trying my best to fix the problem's even if it were a loss....everyday!! like i said pat has not posted since the 20th,,, 6 days ago,,,, not good,,,now for a "what if",,, lets say pat does skip town, do you guys know how much money this will be!!! thousands and thousands,,,,seeing as these to be in hand to address the break's, and then fixed, i have no idea how this will end up good,,,replacing these and then the added shipping costs will add up very quickly for pat and his partner...i really want to reamin optimistic, but i got that bad feeling in my gut fella's......i advise everybody opening a paypal case, its nothing bad, if pat does do the right thing it can easily be canceled..

19 full payments at around $620 each.......10 deposits at $200 each....and then there is the monitor.....do the math..... a heck of a lot of cabbage here!!!

according to the list, 18 have shipped... and so far 5 are damaged, jury still out on many,,,, has anybody gotten theirs intact with no problems??

Last edited:
ok, pat has not posted on here since the 20th??? and we have if my list is correct,,, the following members with broken expensive bat dio's,,,

JEDIGUY
CHEMSPAWN
RONIN3801
CTO15
IRMOBALLEN

and i am sure there will be more, sadly,.if this was my project i would be on here everyday trying my best to fix the problem's even if it were a loss....everyday!! like i said pat has not posted since the 20th,,, 6 days ago,,,, not good,,,now for a "what if",,, lets say pat does skip town, do you guys know how much money this will be!!! thousands and thousands,,,,seeing as these to be in hand to address the break's, and then fixed, i have no idea how this will end up good,,,replacing these and then the added shipping costs will add up very quickly for pat and his partner...i really want to reamin optimistic, but i got that bad feeling in my gut fella's......i advise everybody opening a paypal case, its nothing bad, if pat does do the right thing it can easily be canceled..

19 full payments at around $620 each.......10 deposits at $200 each....and then there is the monitor.....do the math..... a heck of a lot of cabbage here!!!

according to the list, 18 have shipped... and so far 5 are damaged, jury still out on many,,,, has anybody gotten theirs intact with no problems??

The fact 18 of these have shipped and 5 of them have arrived with the buyers irrespective of the damage or not speaks volumes to me about pat's character. I highly doubt he is going to run away with anybodies money. Have you emailed him directly or just on here? He currently has $200 of my money and I won't settle the balance until we get a revised plan for packaging. However I am not in the slightest bit worried about losing it.

noway man,i'm not runaway.

the money is not much enough.lol

anybody who recieved my work and have a damaged condition just send me a pic with a detail and i'll do refund to you.

thanks

may be he's joseph kerr (i guess)

hey guys,

so Pat just sent me a refund. I would like to thank Pat publicly. I know having situation like this could kill any project, and I hope no one gets discourage from this situation. I'm sure Pat will be re-thinking how to ship these works of art, and the next round will be full of praise.

joseph kerr
bleau aquino
cto15
mightyq
jediguy
ronin3801
bullet
cto15
chemspawn

REFUNDED!

I just wanted to confirm with the board that Pat indeed sent me a refund and made do on his word even earlier than he had promised :clap. Thank you for that Pat, I know this wasn't an easy situation for anyone but you came thru in the end and have earned a great deal of my respect.

refund also sent to me, a real shame about this, shipping something so delicate has its consequences i guess, i would imagine that the guys that are going to stay in and get it fixed will have a nice batman display,,,after this you could rest assured, pat is a stand up gemtleman,,,,top notch through and through,,, thanks pat....:)

Back