Tdkr - - - the monitor [list is now open]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pat, thank you for being so generous and giving me a refund even when I offered you other options. I hope this experience will only make you stronger and hopefully you don't turn your back on this hobby as your projects have been amongst the best.

Pat just refunded me but not for the total amount. Did u guys get a full refund? And then he sends it as a transaction so even more money was deducted for PayPal fees. Will have to contact him about it.

Not a full refund but considering that we got to keep the pieces to salvage I was perfectly fine with that. There was no clarification but I think full refunds was only mentioned by the ppl who didn't get anything yet and wanted their deposit back which I believe is more than fair.

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Not a full refund but considering that we got to keep the pieces to salvage I was perfectly fine with that. There was no clarification but I think full refunds was only mentioned by the ppl who didn't get anything yet and wanted their deposit back which I believe is more than fair.

Well, I don't think mine is salvageable. It didn't just come a part in complete sections. Some acrylic parts also broke into pieces. Even if I glue the acrylic broken parts, it will look like crap.

mine arrived and its broken in many pieces. not salvageable at all. How much did we pay for this thing? and how much was refunded? I need pat's info so I can send him the pics.

Payment 430 USD + shipping
Refund 430 USD - PayPal fees

I try to make it one piece...I'll post pics later...

Payment 430 USD + shipping
Refund 430 USD - PayPal fees

I try to make it one piece...I'll post pics later...

That's exactly my same case. We lose the shipping and get money deducted from the refunded money. :(

I have mixed feelings because I feel bad for Pat losing a lot in this project, he refunds our money and let us keep it, but at the same time, why should we lose our shipping money since this isn't our fault and keep a broken item? I haven't sent an email to complain about the shipping charges because I honestly don't know what to do. I will try to put it together like others have said, but still, some parts are cracked and broken, not just disassembled.

Ok! Pics after many hours of work and yet it has not completed...

Before:

DSC_0041_resized_zpse3bdb269.jpg

DSC_0042_resized_zps9ea9d643.jpg

DSC_0044_resized_zps5d47f730.jpg

DSC_0045_resized_zps769372de.jpg

After:

DSC_0046_resized_zpsf84fec8d.jpg

DSC_0053_resized_zps6ba4a21d.jpg

DSC_0047_resized_zpsea36abfd.jpg

DSC_0051_resized_zps307ab448.jpg

given the weight of this thing, It would have been easier to ship this thing in pieces, and get us to put it together. Looking at mine, it wouldn't have been that hard, as long as some detailed instructions were included

Nice work chemspawn.
I got some cracked pieces but mostly on the lower section so I am not too concerned. Most of the parts broke of at the joints or near it so will stay visible but yet acceptable to me considering the "significant discount" we got. If it were just disassembled it wouldn't really warrant a refund. The more difficult part will be for some to get the right solvent to fuse the acrylic pieces properly and same can be said for the plastic pieces though luckily those are not weight bearing so regular glue might do for the latter.

got my refund from pat...thanks.

here are pics of my pieces....had the tissue box close by =( Waited a long time for this and when it finally arrived... instead of smiles i had frowns...
DSC_0051_zps48b18390.jpg

DSC_0055_zps503cb529.jpg

DSC_0053_zpsc9f66c3f.jpg

thanks Pat for the refund~
Tried to repair it, but wont work~
both door could not open, if I try to open it, it will break it down to pieces...

Back