Tdkr - - - the monitor [list is now open]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks ace!!! Those runners look comically large when paired w the bare legs. Nice knee braces though

I can't find my Takara!!

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

You are right about the shoes...I couldn't find better than these...:dunno

I have a Takara Bats incomplete if anyone's interested. Make an offer.

It's just the body, head. Belt. No guantlets

Updated Wayne TDKR armory...

DSC_0091_zps02fc7d6c.jpg

You know that a bunch of us all got full refunds right? Pat made this right almost immediately by not just refunding our investment but also allowed us to keep the dio to do what you could with them.

You know that a bunch of us all got full refunds right? Pat made this right almost immediately by not just refunding our investment but also allowed us to keep the dio to do what you could with them.

Exactly. He was honest to refund the money and to add to that he let everybody keep the dios. There are at least 4 - 5 guys here that have assembled the broken one's and have it on display.

If this was SS they would've asked for complete destruction in order to issue a refund. But he hasn't said a single word and refunded everybody's money. What more could you ask for ? :dunno

Ayumiwill you come off as a loonie to me. :cuckoo:

If you were to judge you need to do it objectively. His pattern of communication did not change and has always been infrequent before and after the fact so your point is invalid.
I guess he keeps deleting his posts as came to his senses

Last edited:
I got a refund before it came to shipping stage. Sort of wish I let him ship it first because you lot with with a fixed cabinet got a pretty good deal really.

I got a refund before it came to shipping stage. Sort of wish I let him ship it first because you lot with with a fixed cabinet got a pretty good deal really.

Wow, thats a really sketchy remark there. You'd actually let someone take a loss at selling something and in fact are looking forward to it? Remind me not to sell anything to this guy. :panic:

What I meant was that some people have ended up with a petty nice display piece and the money back too. I didnt get to the shipping stage as my skills would not have been upto fixing it if it arrived and it was not a lack of support for Pat. I only got my refund in the end as no cases where arriving intact and it was a decision between me and Pat and I was one of the last to take the refund option.

I Didnt mean anything nasty by the post, hence why you used the term "sketchy" to describe it. You read it how you wanted to and made your comment. Thanks for that.

Im sorry how it looked and I appologise to the Forum, sorry.

Last edited:
I used my refund and bought the monitor which is suppose to be WIP now. He did a test shipment with new packaging to UK last month without any issues so should be good. I just can't wait to have it :p

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Back