Tdkr - - - the monitor [list is now open]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anybody who has a broken armory that cannot be repaired, please contact me. I'm looking to get some extra shelves (the ones that slide out of the door, that hold the weapons)

PM me :)

I am not gonna sell you mine ;) but some weapons won't fit with the shelf anyways eg the stickybomb gun the grapnel gun and even the grenades so might just use your empty shelf for those.
Oh btw I ended up using rare earth magnets to keep the sticky bomb gun in place ;)

Hi Pat

Refund has been reversed as I am going to order the Monitor from you. I'll send you the balance ones it is ready to go

Updated pics with weapons!

DSC_0058_zpsa6794e0b.jpg

DSC_0057_zpsc00abc30.jpg

Where are the belt accessories from? They look familiar, from OC? Toyfair Ex.?

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Thought it looked familiar. Thanks. Gotto dig out that sucker to finally have some use for parts of it :)
Should have kept those transparent sticky gunk that they use to attach credit cards etc. would have been perfect and free to attach all these to the shelf

You can do it!! As long as you puzzle together the broken pieces and use acrylic solvent like Weldon you can fuse them together with a pretty strong bond, might not be as pretty but it will stay together. I didn't just re-fuse the broken off joints but pieces that were one panel.
"I believe in" kicker ;)

crap tried using super glue... what solvent and where do i find this thing?

no, most adhesives don't work well with acrylic. you need stuff that almost melts it and then fuses it. I think amazon has Weldon which is the better stuff for acrylic. #4 is typically what ppl recommend but in this case it might be better to pick a type that is thicker, more gel type. I personally used Tenax-7R which might be easier to find in your local hobby store. I picked it up in a model train store
https://www.therpf.com/f11/tenax-7r-28339/

Looks ace!!! Those runners look comically large when paired w the bare legs. Nice knee braces though

I can't find my Takara!!

Back