Tdkr - - - the monitor [list is now open]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All of you guys that are getting a refund: Who's covering the shipping charges to send back the broken items to Pat?

I hadn't personally any communication regarding sending back the item. Mine actually was totally broken in little pieces...:dunno

Thanks for the refund Pat. I could send it back but I'm not sure if there would be any point considering the costs involved and the damage sustained by the item

Thanks for the refund Pat. I could send it back but I'm not sure if there would be any point considering the costs involved and the damage sustained by the item

hi

no need to send it back,mate.
just do what you want but
hope that someone can fix or reassemble it.
i would be much appreciated

thanks
pat

Thanks for refund of my deposit pat didn't even request it lol. I was happy to hold on and wait until you guys had worked out a better way for shipping them then I fully intended to pay the balance as I still wanted this.

Guy's, it seems like pat is refunding everybody and taking the loss for all,,, this really stinks.... And also for the guys that have a brokne piece. But it seems like whomever got one is geting a full refund and getting to keep the piece.......a great gesture in his part.....but i would say i really hope pat finds a better way too ship so people can get this great piece and pat can get some money invested back.......pat, please try and see what you can do.....i know this is a "huge" mess, but maybe some foam padding and styrofoam would really help this for shipping......let us know if you are going to persue this, or just drop it all together.....

Last edited:
Glad all the fear mongering was proven wrong. If mine does arrive broken I like to give you (Pat) the choice of repair, replace or refund. Major respect for putting up with us and still come out standing. I do suspect you not wanting to take the risk again of shipping anything in the future and just deal locally from now on and we will be the ones on the loosing end

Sadly mine arrived in pieces as well. Pictures have been send out so Pat let me know how you want to proceed

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Actually the packaging wasn't as bad as some made it seem but still just didnt stand a chance against all the courier hands and feet :(.
You will need to use stronger box as I can see based on the shape it arrived in that it was crushed being likely on the bottom of a heavy box or pile of boxes

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

What a mess. I kind of went through this back when the woody bat signals were shipping.

Really sorry these aren't arriving in good shape, was looking forward to seeing some great displays. Hope those of you in the first run can salvage the piece and those getting later sets get the benefit of seriously improved packaging.

Got my package today and as suspected, "The Box" came broken. Mine stayed even longer than expected in New York customs so I guess that made it even worse before it reached California. The packaging was in no way well prepared to sustain all the in transit movement from shipping.
Such a sad view when opening the box. :(

I have sent an email with pictures and a refund request.

Back